Your $800/$1,600?

First of all, there will be no effect to 2007 tax returns. The “rebate” that will be signed into law next week is actually an “advance” on a new credit that will be presented on 2008 tax returns.

http://www.consumerismcommentary.com/2008/02/08/how-will-the-economic-stimulus-tax-rebate-affect-2008-tax-returns/

Ahh, Mr. President, the United States of America is in a serious state of economic depression. How do you respond to that?

:kekegay:
He looks like a fucking care bear.

Our economy is not in shambles…Ooooo he’s so silly…

Let’s face it, this little shit spree is going to be made up in other areas. Keep an eye on passport prices in particular…

The Dr. recommends a good bitch slap.

im married , am i getting 1600 extra bux or what

it is $1,200 if you make less than $150,000 combined…then if you make more than that you will get $50 less per $1000 you are over the limit. Chaecks are being mailed early May.

heh, this sucks. I would much rather have the money next year, not this year. Guess when i get a rase this year ill start filing 0 agian.

Give the government an interest free loan… :weak:

I hear its 300 for low income, 600 for middle income.
then 1200 if your married, and 300 a kid?

true? false?

Click and read, it’s amazing.

**sorry, that link didn’t explain it…

This should.

• Individuals would get rebates of up to $600 and married couples could get up to $1,200, plus $300 per child, no limit. Individuals with annual incomes above $75,000 in adjusted gross income (AGI) or married couples making $150,000 in AGI would get less depending how high their incomes are above those thresholds.
  • The plan also includes a provision that Democrats had sought that would allow some low-income workers, retirees on Social Security and disabled veterans who do not earn enough money to owe income taxes to receive a check. Those who made at least $3,000 last year and paid no income taxes would be eligible for a check of up to $300 for individuals and $600 for couples.

That’s my understanding.

yeah but low income is considered 3 grand or less

Dear Pittspeed,

This is the government fucking you over. This is what you get for electing idiot politicians.

Sincerely,

Darkstar

P.S. It’s not too late for Ron Paul, to SERIOUSLY get rid of this ridiculous shit.

so of course everyone on here makes over 3,000 a year. so most of us will be getting $600 per person?

im looking forward to 1200 bucks in may

yep!

mine is going towards vacation

I mean hey, it’s money from the government… I’ll still take it. I’m sure I’ve already paid for it in ten fold, but it’s better than not getting anything at all.

And I’m sure it will be beneficial to all of us to vote for a clown who is using racing and shitty Photoshops as a campaign for more money:

http://wonkette.com/assets/resources/2008/01/RPracing.jpg

i am going to save mine until 2009 when I get shorted money on my 2008 tax return.

keep sucking that big fat government cock so that it slides right up that tight little ass of yours nice and easy.

Also, just so your uninformed, ignorant ass knows, this is not free money from the government. This is an advance on next years return. :rofl:

And Ron Paul racing is something put together by random people and has nothing to do with the official campaign. :bowrofl:

:bowdown:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this an advance on a new 2008 credit, not an advance on the same amount that would have been calculated in 2007? As opposed to an advance that would require you to change your withholdings?