0% financing incentives...

Toyota: 0% :slight_smile: for 36 months :frowning:
Nissan: 0% :slight_smile: for 36 months :frowning:
Subaru: 0% :slight_smile: for 60 months :slight_smile: sti only??? :frowning:
Mitsubishi: 0% :slight_smile: for 60 months :slight_smile: evoX only??? :frowning:

Are there any other manufacturers i am missing?

I need a DD, and i really want to be locked in at 0%. I donā€™t want an STi or Evoā€¦ impreza or lancer would be fine, but they arenā€™t available at that rateā€¦ right?

Calls some dealerships???

Thatā€™s annoying. I was at toyota and nissan last night. I donā€™t like dealing with salespeople until i know exactly whatā€™s available.

what are you looking to buy?

Bmw is doing 0.9%
VW is doing 0% as well

IDK what i am looking to buy, but BMW is prob out of my price range. Looking to spend under 20ā€¦

I donā€™t really think there are any toyota/nissan AWD alternatives that are comparable to the subaru cars. You would have to get a crossover SUV or something.

I will find out today for yaā€¦ New programs start today FYI for Manufacturer its always the 2nd of the monthā€¦ Im not saying they may have changed from last month but the new programs do go into effect todayā€¦

I can sell you Ford/Mazda/Lincoln/Mercuryā€¦Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler/ and Hyundaiā€¦ and i can also direct you to a good guy at our BMW/MINI storeā€¦ But first I will see who has 0% and for how longā€¦

'09 Vibe? You can get it in AWD and itā€™s really a Toyota underneath, plus you get Pontiac financing options

I saw a Ford advertising a brand new V8 4x4 F150 for $18xxx.xx during the bills game.

I only suggest it because I know you driving an F150 is never going to happen.

fail / fail / fail / fail ā€¦ fail / fail / fail and fail

:smiley:

I would totally rock a 4door rabbit at 0%

Almost lol im really glad to be Primarily a Hyundai Sales rep right now SALES ARE GREAT!! Everybody in this economy seems to be looking for lower priced vehicles with 10yr/100k warrantyā€¦ Were not slow at allā€¦ Hell i sold 4 cars on Sat at $300 a peice you do the mathā€¦ Oh yea plus salary :mamoru:

$300*4ā€¦ $1200. This gets you excited? :slight_smile: (Iā€™m just making sure you werenā€™t trying to brag about your income. thats a big :nono: as no one is ever impressed and it can only become a humbling experience for the pretentious)

Oh well, on a serious note, Iā€™m sure hyundai is selling well.

You dont agree that $1200+/day isnt something to get excited about? I was pumped all day sunday

1200+ EVERY day would be something to get excited about

oh yea and bonus :rofl: twas a good month

Iā€™m happy enough with mineā€¦

Really, its cheapā€¦ and Iā€™m just happy it starts every day. Thatā€™s all I need in a daily.

I think anyone on here would be pretty happy with $1200 for a dayā€™s work.

VW had 0% as well as 0 down sign then drive deal going on right now. They are good DDā€™s thatā€™s for sure.

Yea but they lieā€¦ Its not a ā€œtrueā€ sign and drive its $0 towards the car you still need tax/reg/dealer fees/etcā€¦ Expect around $2000 down on those

gotta read the fine print