0% for 60 months, 6 month Pull-ahead ***EXTENDED***

There is a waiver of 6 payments for anyone who has a GMAC Smartlease or Smartbuy that ends between now and Jan. 2, 2009.

We also have 0% on ANY 1/2 ton pickup, GMC or Chevrolet.

THIS HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH

Match this up with the Rochester Auto show bonus cash and the deals right now on new cars are pretty damn good.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.
davidb@basilofwellsville.com
585-593-4150, when the girls answer just ask them to page me.

David

Example:
2008 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab 4x4 Z71 Off-road
Power everything, remote start, alum wheels, trailer package, BEDLINER, steering wheel controls, 5.3l V8, you get the idea…

MSRP: 32,550
GM DEAL FOR YOU GUYS: 30,167.03
8.5% TAX + 2,564.19
FEES + 200
TOTAL 32,931.22

60 @ 0% ABOUT $550 WITH NOTHING DOWN
60 @ 0% ABOUT $465 WITH $5000 DOWN OR TRADE EQUITY OF $5000

**Obviously you need good credit to get the 0%

Is the pull ahead only for people moving into a full sized truck?

My boss has an Envoy on lease that the lease will be up in 3 or 4 months and he’d love to dump it early to avoid going over on miles.

He’d consider leasing again but he wants another mid sized SUV, zero down (minus tax/title/fees of course), 15k/year for around 300. I told him I’m not sure he’s going to find that again without going into some stupid term.

The Pull Ahead is for everyone, not just people buying trucks, i should have clarified that.

Do you mean something like a trailblazer/envoy size or a torrent/equinox size?

damnit, all the good deals come after I get my cars all the time. This is a really good deal for anyone looking to get out early. Especially if you can combine gm employee discount with that too

inb4turbols1saysladiesandgentlemanDavidBasil

Trailblazer/envoy size. He said he’d lease another envoy but he’s not interested in the trailblazer, despite my explaining that under the skin they’re the same exact truck.

i will talk to my mom i know she was looking into escalades

GOOD DEAL’S HERE FOR CHEVY GUYS!!!
DAVID IS A GOOD GUY, GO BUY A CAR FROM HIM!!!

GOOD LUCK DUDE =) :tup:

(sorry for the caps)

LOL!!!

GM Employee discount always goes with Pull-Ahead for those who will qualify

Did Ryan call you yet? He needs a new truck, so I told him to call you. There is another guy Angelo that may be in the market if the price is right, and thus far it looks to be.

:tup:

i did talk to Ryan but it would actually cost him a stupid amount to get out because he is so far away from the end of his smartbuy. Thanks for the refferal though. Anyone that buys earns you $100, so thanks!!!

This guy’s been working the numbers trying to get a good deal for my boss on a new Envoy. :tup: to customer service and from looking at the numbers David definitely will do what he can to get you a deal.

bump

My boss got a great deal on his new Envoy. :tup:

dang where was this like 6 months ago… :lol: my lease is up in like 3 weeks. Had this been sooner I would have dumped my grand prix for another GM, but its just not worth it anymore

oh welllllsss

how good of credit do you need for the 0%?

what kinda credit score?

your credit doesn’t need to be perfect but it does need to be pretty good. if your a 700 score or above your fine, 650-700 your ok, below 650 would be tough to get those rates. its not impossible, just tougher

PULL AHEAD HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL THE 31ST BTW

I can turn the monte in in may of 09, I wish I could do this deal.

if there is any chance let me know Ill come down this weekend for a new malibue for the wife

uggggggggggggh my smart buy ends july '09

do u still have the cobalt or did you get a new car