GM offering 0% for 72 months on every car except Vette

Hell of a deal As you can save some serious money on a car by buying at 0%.Was actually thinking of trading my 04 in just to get the lower financing. PM me if ya need an awesome hook up on a chevy and I’ll personally make sure you get taken care of.
I get 0 $$$'s for this except a Z-06 at GMS Very soon:word:
D

i may know someone interested. ill let them know fo sho

This isn’t a great deal when you factor in their ability to lose value well.

Financing a depreciating POS at 0% sure as shit is better than 6%.

Oh you think so positively!

Hmm… This + $3000 on GM Card = me thinking about saying goodbye to the Jetta for a Cobalt SS… Meh, probably not. I like my car a shit ton more than Cobalts when it’s not broken.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any idea what sort of FICO score would make you a “qualified buyer?”

My buddy just filed bankruptcy and had a score in the high 500’s and got approved.
LMK
D

Saab!!!

Haha I’d much prefer a 9-2 Aero but the payments on an NA SS would be the same as my Jetta, and an SC SS would only be 70 more per month, which is what I basically pay for my Jetta + repairs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bah, tempting as it is because 0% for 72 months + $3k off makes this a phenomenal deal I’m going to sit tight for another year. Come this time next year I’ll be married with my fiance working as a full time speech pathologist. So she’ll be making a good check and taking some bills so I’ll be able to afford something I actually want.

/threadjack

Wow, 0% for 72 months is just ridiculous. Anybody that’s even been thinking about a new Chevy should be all over this like white on rice. It’s a FREE 6 year car loan. That’s absurd! :tup:

:tup:, unfortunatly All I would want is the vette lol.

mannnn why could this happen next year…i would sooo jump on a Solstice GXP

my girlfriend just signed the papers for an cobalt ss yesterday and she got approved problem free. nice low monthly payment to!

Can I ask what it came to monthly? SC or NA? Any money down?

Man, using someone else’s money for 6 years sounds pretty damn good. My DD/tow vehicle is an '01 Silverado. It’s runs great but has 96,000 miles. You have got me thinking now.

IBpeoplewithshittycreditapplyandwonderwhytheyarepaying26%insteadof0%andthenbitchandcomplainabouthowGMliedtothem

Free, with $600 + dollar bank fee

3000 off new Saab 9-2, 3000 off with GM card, and if I can combine that with 0% financing… Saabaru wagon here I come!

Anybody else got good financing deals? Toyota? Honda? Bueler?

does this apply to saturns? pontiacs?

Looks like all GM’s. I’m thinking about going to look at an Ion Redline…