GM offering 0% for 72 months on every car except Vette

If you really want, I could let you drive my car a little bit to get you to buy an SS/SC, they aren’t THAT bad of a car. If your looking to pick one up I would do it soon, like by tomorrow, because I believe the sale ends then.

i want a saab 9-3 :frowning:

i don’t think any other offers apply to this 0% unless you get gm pricing from someone. there are no rebates or anything on any vehicles, which kind of levels out the deal. it’s really not that great of a deal, trust me i was just looking at new models and they’re about what they’d be after all the rebates and incentives they were offering before. plus you’ll still own a gm which sucks.

GTFO.

:waaaa:

And yes, people rarely do the math and figure out the difference between rebates/pricing/incentives and financing. There is usually a better way, it’s just not obvious.

ick went to Hummer of Buff and woot those fuckin H3’s are pricier than i thought! drove one though-must have!

WTF

dude someone hacked your SN, if you have a '93 cobra there’s no Way you’d think an H3 was cool

ah god say it isn’t so :ham:

LOL, its true, my buddy bought one 2 weeks ago, i rode in it loved it. I am looking to sell my S10 anyways.

Anyone can get 0% .I can only hook ya up w/ a deal on a chevy tho.
D

July 5th is the deadline

just to be nosey, what kind of a deal could you hook someone up with? say on maybe a trailblazer ss?

Well I think I’m going to pass on this financing stuff, but thanks for the offer! I think the SS Cobalts are really nice cars, just not really my thing. It’s just hard for me to argue with 0% financing and 2300 off an already inexpensive car that makes 200 whp and is easily moddable.

she put $800 down and she had a $1000 trade and she is paying $285 a month for the supercharged ss

pm sent