00-01 Audi Allroad

Looking for an Audi Allroad. 2.7t auto preferred. Anyone have any leads?

You and your wagons lol.

Sent you a PM about one I saw, hope that helps.

What’s the approximate budget? They started in MY '01, fwiw. I see them quite a bit.

yah I looked into them a bit more last night. seems I should be able to find one with ~130k and recent timing belt for 5k-ish

Why auto if you don’t mind me asking? I hated my S4’s auto trans, I killed the stock trans on a MTM stage 1.5 kit.Also once I went stage 3+ and had the tranny built by Level 10 the computer could not shift it as fast as it would rev. I needed to have a custom tranny tune done, but never got around to it. And with the mileage you are looking at you are not far off from needing new turbo’s. My .02

this is just my daily, I’ll put another track car together as soon as money permits (and likely get a track bike prior to that). I’ve never owned an auto (besides the 7 series I had when I was 20 or so) but I’ve been driving my sister’s car lately and it’s kind of nice to just push the pedal and go.

When I lived in Norfolk it was a city with real traffic, and would often be stop and go for miles during rush hour. When we cruised in my buddy’s auto passat it was no big deal, yet it was a huge pain in the ass in my ~300hp 5 sp car.

Don’t need to do that again, I want a comfy dd and a fun car separate

unfortunately w/that mileage is all I can afford right now, but I’ll be getting my dealer license back in a month or two (dissolved my VA business and doing the paperwork to get it going up here) so if I want I can replace it down the line.

I have a full shop, so if the turbos go then I’ll just get k04’s

not a bad plan, just keeep in mind that k04s with the other required install parts alone will cost more than half of that 5k youre paying for the car

if you find a allroad with for $5k ish within 400 miles let me know im down to pick up 1 also lol
I was searching for quite some time lowest i found that was decent shap were arounk 6k and not anywhere close.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?37314-Project-BoseWagen/page2

Maybe?