'01-'07 2500HD, 4x4, crew cab, leather

Looking for a truck built by the General. Gas or diesel engine is ok (no big block though), price should reflect the mileage and condition, looking to spend <$20k. Will probably do some plowing at my house only and will be a daily driver for the meantime as well. Prefer leather with heated seats because the wife said so. Crew cab for the kids, 4 wheel drive because I’d rather have it than not.

I need a big truck because racecar.

one and only bump

I know it’s a Ford but search F350 plow monster in classifieds. Covers all the other bases.

I work for GM, I’m sure someone at work would shout at me.

Too bad. Don’t they have “non-gm” parking like they do at Ford? Everyone makes mistakes in life.

Not here, it’s not a union shop, so I’m not worried about a real hassle. Just the verbal kind. I just think it would look better on me if I bought GM. Besides, my Dad has a '99 F350, took him a while and a lot of money to make that truck right. Kinda soured on 'em…

Understand about the work thing. Don’t want you getting bullied. I know some Fords have their issues but mine have been good to me. Great plow trucks, especially diesel. Good luck.