02-03 Max good DD?

I need a new daily driver, and I am gonna buy something used. Theres nothing out there new that really captures my interest enough for a daily driver. I am looking for a more lux car with some decent power, room, reliability, and front wheel drive. Right now my limit is about 20K. Im pretty set on getting a 02-03 maxima, I had a 93 before and it was a great car. Im probably getting a auto since I like it in a daily. I like to eat and do shit while im driving around. Im looking for a blk/blk with leather and heated seats. I found a few, since Im trading in my truck i need to buy from a dealer. If you see one around let me know, has to be blk/blk with leather & heated seats.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/213000-213999/213772_127_full.jpg

ill keep my eye open…if u want i will check Maxima.Org for some in the NE if ur willing to travel a little bit…but then i just noticed u r tradign in ur truck

FYI----2000-2001 were the same body style just had a little less power

My brother in law has been driving a 2001 i think for the past few years… hes trying to sell now, but I’ve never heard any complaints…

I’d hook you up w/ him but its tan/tan… :confused:

i think there is 1 at my work right now, ill check for u tomorrow. but i know there is a 03 IS300 there blk/blk with 28k on it, i want to trade the svt in for it but my car aint worth shit. they want well under 20k for it

You should see if you can find an IS300 like Dr.Dos’ Spencer. That would be more up your alley.

Or maybe a used bimmer

00-01s dont have alot that the 02-03 dont have like xenons, 3.5 liter, little nicer interior, this stuff makes the car in my opinion.

I really dont want a IS, I want FWD for the winter. I know you can drive RWD in the winter but FWD is sooo much better in the snow in my opinon.

I was looking at 5 series but they still want a good buck for them and its RWD and its gonna cost me more to maintain.

they make excellent DD’s. I looked at a few just a couple weeks back but they were out of my price range and I have no idea on their parts availability. for me a good DD has to have readily available parts in the major parts retailers - it seems that whenever an alternator shits the bed it’s always 8:30 on a sunday night, I ain’t got time for them to overnight parts from japan :lol:

but max’s are popular enough and well built, plus ballsy, comfy and good in the snow. I like this choice.

Buy my Lincoln for $7K and pimp in the hood!

auto or manual?

MAXIMAs= #1 in my heart

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=187190632&dealer_id=85396&car_year=2002&make=NISSAN&distance=50&lang=en&max_price=22000&model=MAX&end_year=2003&min_price=1&certified=&bkms=1127160621961&address=14227&search_type=both&advanced=&start_year=2002&isp=y&cardist=7

not exactly what u want but somethign to look at atleast

TL-S is something to look into, but if they didn’t keep up on the ATF changes don’t bother…

get a pimp max w/ HIDs, throw your hands up if you a pimp w/ HIDS

5g maxs are hot.

boo on you 4g w/6g motor swap 4L

maximas are incomparably gay

Red Goober beat me to it, but a TL Type-S would be pimp as well, those cars move.

like this… you could even go drive it…

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=180339409&dealer_id=1093255&car_year=2002&search_type=both&make=ACURA&model=3.2TL&transmission=Automatic&distance=0&address=14127&advanced=&certified=&max_price=&bkms=1127226075938&min_price=&end_year=2004&color=BLACK&start_year=2002&color3=&color2=CHARCOAL&isp=y&engine=&fuel=Gasoline&lang=en&cardist=null#vdptop

and u owned…3 was it…so that makes u 3x’s as gay

^^ lol

BTW – I’d say yes, buy one.

great review… standard with Navigation, too.