02-06 Mini Cooper S (Pro's/Con's?)

My GF has an 07 S (turbo), and it is pretty fantastic. I’d probably buy one over a new GTI because all new VWs are fat pigs. I have driven both the supercharged and turbocharged versions, and yes the turbo is better.

Newman, I remember you wanted a Mini a while ago. Now you drive a lethargic automatic VW that gets lousy fuel economy.

Mini Pros:
Good Gas Mileage
‘Fun’ to drive (subjective)
Interior (subjective)
Its a mini!

Mini cons:
Lackluster cargo space
mini driver disposition (aka FGGTMOBILE)
its a mini…

Fuck it, e46s are getting so cheap now, just buy one of those. It will get you around, decent gas mileage, fun to drive, and you won’t look like a tool, just a spoiled bitch! FWD is overrated in the winter.

I bet the e46 gets more women.

F-bods get the women I like.

http://dallasvintageshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/trailer_trash_girl.jpg

I would own a mini, the size dont matter, good fuel miles, handels like a go cart, actualy there great in the snow. Its just the fact that every time i go to dinner i dont want to get hit on by the male waiters. Other then that GO MINi !

Cons.

The interior is like a fucking clown car.

Spoken like someone who’s never sat in one. You can’t pack up and move across country in it, but 4 people can take a day trip, or 2 people can do a road trip, in plenty of comfort. Lots of passenger space.

EDIT: vvv No idea what you’re talking about at all. It’s the roomiest interior I’ve had in any of my cars with the exception of my Ford Explorer.

+1