02 Bmw 330i

Putting my Bmw up for sale. Iv owned it for the last 2 1/2 years. It’s a 02 330i 4 door 5 speed. Car has treated me very well even with 160,000 miles and never left me stranded. Tons of maintenance done.
All motor gaskets (no oil leaks)
Motor and trans mounts (m3)
H&R sport cup suspension
Plugs
UUC under drive pulleys
Bmw performance drilled rotors
BimmerBreak rep headers into a 3" single SS exhaust sounds mean
Sunroof delete with CF panel and replaced rear non sunroof headliner
Manual sport seats very rear along with mostly black interior
75mm lug studs

The car has 5 stock style 68’s with new tires
2 rial wheels with snow tires
3 kosei k1’s (still looking for a 4th)
Uninstalled there is a newer rear subframe, new aluminum sub frame bushings and new poly diff bushings.

There is a decent amount of surface rust that will be taken care of this month on the wheel wells. They will be sanded treated with por 15 and painted. Car lived it’s whole life in NYS. Under side is very clean. Car looks good from 10 feet away. Random dents and dings on doors and hood. Will never be a show car. But a very solid running car that put down 234hp/197tq at the wheels with John Donovan b4 the exhaust.

I’m sure I’m missing a lot. There is some decent wiggle room if car is bought as is b4 the rust is fixed. After pretty firm at $5500. I’m always around for you to come take a look. No joy rides or test drives without seeing cash.

Bump. Looking to sell my winter car. Looking for $2500 firm. Currently at 161,xxx miles. It’s rusty but is really reliable. New battery just installed. Won’t let me upload pics from my phone. Have some of all the rust.

Pics? :slight_smile:

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/avatars/3C4AB5E8D01180664360017043456_pic-r-1424466525107fc69a4f537.jpg.jpg?versionId=nRaueR9fJsfQ9WMxMG78s5ORxy0XIlJa

stupid iPhone dude. Will upload some when I get home and on the PC.

I did some maintenance on this thing a couple years ago…drove straight, pulled nice and hard, this would make a fun winter beater or track car. Seems like a great price, I can vouch for the seller. Should go quick on CL

Thx Norb. I know the rust will scare people away. Going to give it a wash tomorrow and upload some actual pictures.

Sold