02 Wrangler X~~**Action Pics on Page 3**

that is going to look bad ass. forgive my ignorance, but what does the engine lift do?

im guess that it gives you more ground clearence for off roading?

logical i suppose, but wouldn’t the body/suspension lift by default lift that too?

yea but the oil pan is still probably the lowest point, maybe it raises it up so this is not the case?

got it. according to the JKS website…

When installed in conjunction with our B1 Body Lift, JKS 1" Motor Mounts provide several important benefits to off-road performance! For instance, the heavy-duty steel construction and polyurethane bushings are designed to outlast the OE components when used in harsh off-road conditions. In addition, the 1" Motor Mounts re-align the engine fan with the radiator shroud for maximum cooling efficiency. 
Perhaps most importantly, JKS 1" Motor Mounts actually improve rear driveline angles by tilting the transfer case output shaft downward. This automatically occurs when raising the motor mounts because the entire drivetrain assembly pivots on its supporting crossmember. 
In many cases, our 1" Motor Mounts eliminate the need for transfer case lowering kits – an alternative that improves driveline angles at the expense of decreased ground clearance.

makes much more sense now.

yep like you found.

it raises the oil pan up for groung clearence

makes the body lift easier since you dont have to modify the fan and shroud

and the biggest reason i got it was for the better driveline angle.

:tup:

my dad just bough an 05’ I love driving it

well thanks to the slow ship time of FULL TRACTION im not going to have this thing lifted for a while.

Im leaving for germany for 3 weeks on friday… and thats when the components of the lift will come in.

Oh well I’ll be home june 24th so expect it lifted and tires on by the end of that week

gayyyyyy. should of had them ship it to my house, then i could have shipped it quicker to you lol

When are you going to buy the NP241OR for that baby?

some day ill get it… but after this shits all on i plan on getting a rear bumper with a hitch and tire carrier and a front bumper with a nice little winch.

im not planing on beating the hell outta this thing yet, but once i have all the bumpers and rock sliders on it ill start with the drive line and get that a little beef’d up

Got the lift and tires on today… LOOKS SWEET

im getting it aligned and wash it up tomorrow and then ill get a few pics of it

saw it already, looks real good :tup:

I have it all lifted and tires on now!! did a little creek driving today, but didnt get many pics b/c i wasnt about to make some1 stand in 2 feet of water for the " action shot"

Ill get more up soon http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l289/mjw4669/02%20Jeep%20Wrangler%20X/S5300004-2.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l289/mjw4669/02%20Jeep%20Wrangler%20X/S5300001-2.jpg

just think matt soon theres going to be a XJ showing u how to do the damn thing. thanks for making me come with u too.

i dont care if you have to take the dump truck down there you NEED a truck to play with

truck looks hot, mad flex :tup:

LoD Rear bumper with tire carrier and LoD Rocker guards with slider bars. This stuff should be going on in the next few dayshttp://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l289/mjw4669/02%20Jeep%20Wrangler%20X/S5300009-2.jpg

Nice, swing by when its done. This thing is a monster.

:tup:

Finally saw this thing, sharp jeep. Where was that bumper the other night :lol:

Army I.D. > *

Would have been my 2nd ticket in 2 days… or arrested for trespassing again :frowning: