02 Z06 Dyno #'s

Lol I guess we’re comparing torque numbers. It’s pretty obvious that your car has a 6 liter choked up by factory manifolds where his is a 5.7 liter with longtubes. That makes all the difference in torque right there.

Trade for super sweet BMW motor?

It really wouldn’t prove anything, I think those dynos read a little higher than dynojets.

I don’t understand what I have to do with anything, but if anyone want to pay for it I would.

Only reason I had it on a dyno at all was because it was for fun at the truck shop. Dyno #'s dont make my pants tight

Man I would expect more… I only have a 3.5L with 300 whp 257 Tq

HP to liter is blahh… Your car weighs in at around 3115 lbs. Which isn’t a bad power to weight ratio for NA.

Is this the 405 hp or 385 hp ZO6? Guessin the 385 being you made up for drivetrain losses.

02+ is rated at 405hp.

I have been on 10 different dynos…

Numbers seem in the ball park to be honest for a Bolt on (405hp) c5 z06

dont kid yourself. A bolt on C5 Z06 would make your car look silly

for real :rofl

I just added your name with a ninja edit because your dyno graph popped up as soon as I hit submit, so I figured maybe include you with the idea. Thats all.

Man if I had a car that made decent power, i would spend the money to get it dyno’d at RLMS and then across the road within the same hour. I would LOVE to see the difference and see the shit that stirs up from the outcome.

I think Drew has been on every dyno in the northeast.

I would just have it dynoed at morgans.

on a side note, Im going fishing after work around 6. People have been catching tigers…head up after work lol

Gotcha. I put an exhaust on since then anyway so my #s would be different anyway. (hopefully)

true! However the only dyno I have not bee on is rlms, and never will be

I heard tigers like pepper but hate cinnomin … is that true?

you really can’t compare numbers dyno to dyno. They’re ALL different. The only reasonable comparison you can have with dynos is before / after mods, same car, same day, same dyno.

Don’t be DUMB people.

nor coppola,s lol

nor northeast speed

How did i know this was going to turn into a hate thread. I just posted results of my car, and of course it turns into a huge deal. (SRS BZNS) is right, I’ve heard the rumors about RLMS and honestly i don’t agree at all. I’ve seen first hand experience with people bringing there car to RLMS and are still 100% satisfied with them to this day. I had a great experience before and after my tune. It’s the people that always have to have the last word or make sure they get there 2 cents in that are ruining the car scene. If YOU don’t have it or YOU don’t think it’s good enough then it’s not right. Plain and simple i posted my results, I’m extremely satisfied. ls6 z06’s are 375-390 rwhp all day long with the mods my car has, exactly where my car is. I did it the way i wanted and that’s that. comment it if you think it’s good if not then go play who’s dick’s bigger with some one else.

Well its a public forum so people are aoud to post thoughts from both side of the fence and you’re gonna have to deal with that. Unfortuneately most comments about RLMS around this forum will be from the negative side of the fence.