my morning

so i wasnt gonna make a thread for this , buttt peer pressure is a bitch lol . i was at work this a.m when a silver chevy 2500h/d rolls into our parking lot like he owns the place , well outsteps t-money and his best friend howard tanner . now i was very taken by this moment seeing god in the flesh , i was stunned for a moment . first words out of his mouth are , do u know who i am lol . i say yeah i do " hard to mistake a pretty fella like that " . he wanted to know why i took things personal with my redline attacks , so i said personall ? by what do ya mean ? as far as me telling friends that he is closing redline up here and going south ? he didnt say anything . so i ask why is he worried about what i say ? he goes well i worry when a select few run there mouths on FAGGOT518 LOL and to please stop singling him out as NOONE in the area does it as big as he is . so i obliged and said ill calm down on the attacks " seeing as he does a great job of fucking himself " . so whoever else on here that says anything bad about howard is gonna get a speaking with . as there are a few others on here he is gonna speak to his of his words exactley . u can blaim tony caton for running to howard and telling him who we are and what we say . oh and for my last statement i must say , the magazines dont do him any justice he is a very pretty man

Like I said when you called me this morning, it’s nothing personal. Dude has earned his reputation by ripping off/talking down to/having an attitude with many auto enthusiasts in Upstate NY.

im thinking he was tryin to intimadate the paws dude lol , he is to pretty to hit me . he wouldnt wanna scratch a nail

He came to your work and verbally bent you over. I am dissapoint.

Must’ve been a slow day in the GM tuning business.

i know , i was honered …

he didnt bend shit

wow, didnt expect to read a story like that when i opened this thread. thats random

LMFAO…thats a GREAT way to get a good reputation…bringing mr juiced up blowout with you…SCARYYY

Shoulda told him to take his steroids, pussy sole patch and his peice of shit cars and shove them all up his ass.

i was scared

Move this to automotive related shit so him and his jerk off friends can see it and try to be tough guys. I can think of 12+ cars on here that will rape the prize of his work. Fucking clowns.

scared his presence would cause your car to blow up?

the ones that matter can see it , t-money as well can

:ahh nah , but i need to get the ltgun running so i can show him what a 5k pile of shit can do

This thread has epic potential… I’m interested as to who hel go to next.

like i said , he does it to himself . i didnt even get personall on what i know on him .

I love how he asked about who else is ‘on his level’. LOL, he spits out (poorly tuned and running) bolt on cars. The Saturday Night dirt cars that ASS turns out, the and all of the fab work that Adam Hennessey/Synapse turns out is MUCH more impressive IMO.

You should. Air it out. He tried to fucking intimidate you and in his poorly tuned mind he did.

coppola has a bolt on c5zo6 that is currently quicker than tonys bro,s car at this moment . coppola and i have my car when its done and then a complete tranform over the winter . there out there , just his are not