my morning

I guess I shouldn’t ask him if he wants to become a sponsor? :rofl

im not a scum to air his personall shit out there , buttttt if push comes to shove i would

he is leaving anyway dude , no need to lol

If he wasn’t too proud to hire a good tuner this wouldn’t be an issue. Any one with the god attitude is gonna turn away business. Morgan is a very down to earth and modest guy and has many hours of training on AEM EMS as well as other systems.

Posting warnings on grab a lane, florida car scense etc as we speak.

how come you didn’t bash there faces in with a torque wrench?

cause i wqas at work , my boss would have loved it but im sure i woulda gotten sued if i reacted any differant

yea your right, especially these days, plus you would have to get your torque wrench recalibrated.

John, it’s a real shame he didn’t have a screwdriver in his hand…

holy shit. Im calling you LOL

So wait

Did Shift just happen? :crackup

That’s harassment plain and simple.

He was at the Colonie elks show last weekend with the Camaro 850 and the blue ZRBro.

Overheard him talking to people, and he had that I am superior tone to everyone.

I never even met this guy and I think he sucks. Ugh.

Torque wrench treatment: I’m sure Bryan wouldn’t have been happy at first, but, come on- he’d laugh at least a little, right? :slight_smile:

Never met him either but I know it’s not just a Shift thing as I’ve heard from others outside of this site that this dude is less than pleasant.

Blaim Faggot518.

Wayne they’re coming for you next hide the Viper!

Howard Tanner CAME INTO MY HOUSE AT 2 IN THE MORNIN WAKIN UP MY KIDS!!! TOLD ME TO GET MY ASS UP AND START COOKIN HIM BREFFAS AND SHIT! SHIT!

“Do you know who I am”

“Yeah, the magazines don’t do you any justice. You’re pretty”

Still rolling from that comment Jon :rofl

I dont forsee anyone goin to waynes unannounced without reprocussion,also since his damn neighbors like to spray led till all hours of the night.lol