'03-'05 wrx recommended?

I’m thinking about buying a wrx this spring and I was just wondering if it is reliable enough and if anyone has been having common problems with them. Good or bad choice?

i have an 06 and it fucking rules. i also had an 04 and that was solid… just make sure to keep oil in it. :gotme:

I have an 02’ with 80k on it. It is the awesome, nothing bad to really say a good solid car year round. :tup:

Even if it is a wagon. :frowning:

great cars :slight_smile:

I’m also thinking of modding it and using it as a drag, autox and roadcourse car…is it good for that?

They are solid cars, but don’t expect the transmission to hold up to a ton of abuse (drag launches, etc).

^^
What he said. You can trust justin cause he has a cute boyish smile and owned a wrx for a while.

Its a great car but was never intended to be a drag car. Expect for it to handle well but launching is not good for it.

A lot of guys considering rex’s lately.

They get a big thumbs up from me.

I had an 04 and it was awesome, pretty nice interior and seats. Plus you can usually get a late model ( being a left over 04 in 05) with lots of dealer incentives. I got mine fully loaded and all the options ended up being free with the deal they gave me. Also if you’re younger like me ( 20 ) it’s a perfect all around car for comuting but still being fun and easy to mod. Sick in the snow too.