03 Evo 8 tune results

actually I remember seeing a certian white truck smoking like a deisel and that vett was a tune that cam from the TSP thats what the kid wanted so thats what he got. Last time I checked my tune thats in a certian blazer that went low tens is faster then anything ur boy has tune. Go aheadf fatass keep tryin but in the end Im not in it for competion Im in it for the enjoyment of building cars. Unlike some of u I can do my own shit and I can back up my work.

i have never met you but i can see why you are the only person on pittspeed hated more than quik. Why do you keep taking what i say to what quik says or does? Im not on his nuts like you. Look at your sig and you location. Do you do anything that doesnt involve him?

funny how you spoke on ls1tech how TSP tuned the blazer and you claimed to tweak it.

my 4.8 didnt smoke and idled fine.
the blazer that weighs less then Swifts camaro went 10.3 @130 and the camaro went 10.5@130.
sad thing is i wrote that tune and you have to copy and edit someones tune to make it work.

as for that vette you always bring up tsp, if he was paying good money to recieve a tune then he could of shipped his pcm to TSP instead of having you DL a tune into it and claim shit.

Id enjoy for you to actually tune a turbo beast, id enjoy for you to least get a 224 to idle, id enjoy seeing you actually get MPG from a setup of yorus.

hell i would like to see you actually build a car of your own and run it.

you brought me into this

lol thats right u dont fuckin know me so why do u run ur fat fuckin mouth? U want to start shit but u dont like it when I throw jabs back. I really dont care who likes me I got more then enough friends. I dont need to be on a message forum and have young kids riding my nuts because I have a bad ass car.

me start shit… I asked who cares about pontiac vibes… Your reply is im fat. Who started it again?. Thanks for stating the obvious… Your a dbag.

yeah TSP tuned it for me when it went 11s last year but this year it was all done by me. I had to go over it completely because of the cam swap and a few other changes. The funny thing is that blazer has never been on a dyno. Unlike u I do give credit where credit is do. Also fucktard let me get rid of the powerglide and put in a 3 speed and see what happens. Im sure talins car would never put down the numbers the blazer did with a glide. That right there shows how fuckin stupid u are.

well maybe u should just learn to put me on ur ignore list.

youre so full of yourself dude. you back peddle out of everything when it confronts you. Its funny how you ban everyone off your site that disagrees with you on something or does something you dont support.

youre right i never give credit :bigthumb:

also there is nothing wrong with using a dyno, and i have customers that run great times without even being on the dyno or using a wideband.

so please tell me what u think talins car would run with a glide in it. Also how much does talins car weigh? As for peddling out when Im comfronted if I remember correctly u try that before with me and results werent in ur favor. AM I NOT CORRECT?

you use glide as a crutch but it actually has a place in racing. Swift’s raceweight is around 4000-4100.

do you actually think you wont last time? sorry but you didnt but if that makes you happy believing that then keep on doing that. if you want a rematch then step away from Mt pleasant for once and show up to an event. hell even go to PRP, sad thing is there are quite a few ppl that would like to see you actually out and bout.

youre also all about drama, you change your name for drama, you have a quote in your sig that is a direct jab at you. you change your location to start drama. you have quotes in your sig to make jabs at other ppls buisness’s and etc. All it does is make you look like more of an ass. you do no good on this site, nothing is ever beneifcail that comes from your keyboard. You sir are a drama queen and you must know what everyone is doing out there. you think everyone is out there to compete with what you do. reality is no one is competing with you.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9568/30nj29w.jpg

Actually yeah i did win the last time but if u think that u won then I guess u did because once again quik is the man and everyone else is a LOW LIFE PEICE OF SHIT.

sure buddy :bigthumb: when i think of you i think of that early 00s song from the offspring

u mean the one that says wont dont u get a job?

last i checked im a Union Sheetmetal worker but guess that doesnt count as a job it does count as a career thou. It involves actual work and phyiscal labor something youre not too fond of

lmao yeah ur right working for UPS is a cake job. By the way how many times have u been fired and how many jobs have u had?

my penis >*

i dont understand why your post towards mac always has to say fat fuck or something like that…i mean i dont have any problems with you…but its kinda low you gotta call him fat…and no disrespect but i do call my car never wanting to idle when it got tuned…

my guess would be because its the only thing he can say…

I think its kinda low he needs to say some of the things he says. As for ur car if u do remember correctly u had a experimental cam in it from LPE. Back then I didnt have the information I have now to use HPtuners. Back then u bought the software and thats all u got. U got no instruction what so ever to use with that software. Now when asian bought ur setup and ran it and I redid it it was alot better then when u had it.

experimental cam or not. that has nothign to do with IAC counts, idle airflow or anything. if you use the histrograms and watch G/cyl youll see what needs to be address in idle tuning. Cam size has nothing to do with basics of idle tuning 101.