03 Evo 8 tune results

Not at all, how can you call something an import that isn’t imported. Do you call beer that is made within the states import or domestic?

The engine is fucking japanese as it gets, just because some douchebag in illinois put it together means dick. Dsms are still imports I dont care who designed the chassis, the motor is mitsubishi. And I really don’t care if by some act of God the casting was done at a chrysler plant. It still is a mitsubishi design.

/rant

Still owned by a japanese company, they are getting the profits. My chrysler use’s a mercede’s drivetrain but its still considered domestic.

Ok, so foreign car makers who sell cars in the US with motors that are made from domestic companies like GM…those are domestics and not imports then?

is it the motor or the chassis that makes it an import or domestic?

Was your car assembled in germany under the mercedes plant name? no? then apples/oranges.

motor, lol

Well then, that brings a whole new complexity to the whole import/domestic thing then…Half of GMs product line would be import and half of all the imports are going to end up domestics.

/thread.

that way when i own a ford with a chevy motor, i can at least say i drive a chevy not a stinking ford

Ok if you ask 100 people in america if a new camaro ss is a domestic or import they would all say domestic. If you ask the same 100 people if a Mitsubishi eclipse / talon is a domestic or import they would all say import unless you were in that group then 99 would say import.

import or domestic only matters if it runs on pump gas…

/thread

ok so what would u call a car that has an american name on it but has a jap motor in it?

I would call it an american car with a jap motor in it.

my question was just out of curiousity just like you were curious on why a honda or a 4 cyl cant make the power a v8 does on 93…so if i go buy an fbody and make 1200 hp im guaranteed to go 7’s

my dad had a colt way back when with a pugeot motor in it, to this day we refer to it as a colt with a pugeot motor, not import or domestic.

I dont get what you guys want, you actually want a dsm to be called a domestic?

actually its called a pontiac vibe and a toyota matrix same car with a different name on it. Kinda like the trans am and camaro.

These guys could go on and on but in the end all the automakers are laughing at us and taking our money.

who cares about a pontiac vibe?

apparently u do fatass

lmfao… Go tune someones car and make it run like shit!

lmao why would I do that when i could just get ur boy to do that for me?

:rofl: :rofl:

I dont have a boy that tunes but last time i saw your work on dyno day it looked like chevy made a diesel corvette. I know if i ever get a ls who i wont come to have it tuned by.