03 Evo 8 tune results

is this seriously still a fucking thread?

Its winter time

01? you say i didnt know you back then. and i havent bashed your car

In B4 the :lockd:

:zzz::zzz:

I like turtles!!

From the Bimmerforums - 600awhp on 93

Hi ur car sucks:bigthumb:

u are correct and it just shows how big of a douchebag some people are. Im very impressed with ur car. To get where ur at to run what ur running is something to be proud of. Maybe ur were expecting more but when it comes to a car like urs that pretty damn impressive. All that matters is its ur car, u built it and u own it. So u can do what every u want and its none of anyone elses business. For those who want to make it there business only show that there jealous.

i could make a thread about my favorite flavor jelly bean…

within 8 posts that thread would turn into an all out dick swinging match, its inevitable.

this is the way of pittspeed

Coming from you that’s huge considering my first week on Pittspeed I spent arguing with you that New Years eve about it. haha.

lol those were the good old days:bigthumb:

still havent seen a logic answer, also no reason to make 1200 rwhp, with that power thats into the 7s.

not trying to bash anybody or anything but if 1200 rwhp is in the 7’s how come theres supra’s making that power only going 10’s? and why is it you make 700 and only go 12’s correct me if im wrong i cant remember exactly what your truck went…my car only made like 205 hp cause it was a all ebay build and i went 13.9…so you honestly cant just say that 1200 hp is going to go 7’s

a logic answer to what? This is pittspeed. Also everyone likes to jack quik off about his 700hp truck going 12’s “Including me haha”. But in all reality that truck was straight nasty. From a roll it beat alot of things including a busa. There was no weight at all in that back so it just spun too much plus the truck itself was heavy. As for no point in making 1200hp… I disagree. THe more horsepower the better. This after all is Pitt speed and not pittslow. So i would take a 1200hp car over a 200hp anyday.

like i told the other idiot. i never made a pass at 700 hp. 1200 is what takes Fbodys to run 7s.
your comparing the following supra, fullsize truck, integra. none can be compared to another

also talking about what those run has nothing to do with why imports cant use 93 to make power

So are you talking canadian Fbody imports, or japanese cars that are manufactured in the US? I’m confused.

BTW thought you were done with this thread on page 3

well seems like some like to ask questions in reference to myself.

No I’m confused as to what imports you are talking about. My car is not an import therefore I’m curious…I just don’t understand you.

In 1970 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries transformed its car-manufacturing division into a subsidiary company called Mitsubishi Motors. A year later the Chrysler Corporation bought 15 percent of Mitsubishi Motors, a move that began a long relationship between the two companies. In the 1970s, for example, Chrysler marketed the Dodge Colt and Plymouth Arrow, both made by Mitsubishi, in the United States.

In 1982 Mitsubishi Motors began marketing automobiles in the United States under its own name. Three years later Mitsubishi and Chrysler formed a joint U.S. operation, Diamond-Star Motors, which manufactured such cars as the Laser, Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Mirage, and Galant. In 1991 Mitsubishi purchased Chrysler’s shares in Diamond-Star. Mitsubishi means “three diamonds” in Japanese.

So technically after 91 its an import.

Um no, my car was build in Illinois completely, unless they exported it and then re imported it? LOL nice try though. 95+ cars were made elsewhere but 90-94 (including 95 model years made in 94 which is what mine is) were made right here in the states, motors and all :wink:

yes but it was still owned by a japanese company who was making them. Thats like trying to say hyundia isnt an import because they have a plant in north america.