03 rev 600 ho 007 edition

So picked this sled up Friday! I’ve wanted a rev for a few years now and finally got a killer deal on one w/low miles 2100 when I picked it up and now has 2180 after sat. Sled has reverse and electric start which is sooooo nice coming from pull start sleds
Few mods I want to keep it stock for reliability reasons, but def doing hids, beaver tail delete, risers and bars hand guards, prolly just going to go with the x package risers and bars found a guy locally selling everything,

Took the windshield off well a tree branch helped haha,

sweet! Good luck with her.

sweet sled, would like to see the it with the beaver tail delete

http://mcbperformance.com/i-7787957-beaver-tail-delete-kit-tunnel-extensions.html

This is what it should look like, I’m going to fab up my own tho I can make it for a lot less then 300

Looks nice

love REVs

also move those stickers down to the side engine panel, they’ll write you a ticket for that

thats sweet, gives you alittle storage space also

good call. Didnt notice that before but they will 100% write you up for that. They are picky as hell on the trails.

bevertail delete is a must.

Nice purchase though. I sold three REVs already this year. Still have two polaris Edge 600s

thanks guys! you mean the reg and plate stickers? thats from the previous owner, can i get custom vinyl stickers for my plate or do i have to use the white one they give you? yea def gotta toss the beaver tail but im going to get the longer heat exchanger too just so i dont have over heating problems

yeah, the reg # decals, you have to use the ones they give you.

can they go on the tunnel? or is there a specific spot? ive never registered a sled, ive always used a dealer plate

Has to go on the side engine panel. They can technically ticket you putting them where they are, or on the tunnel. Never personally seen anyone get a ticket for it, but have seen people get warned before.

ah cool cool i just wanna make it look as clean as possible,

Be careful with the beaver tail delete. Many have done it and put it back to stock. Some have a big problem over heating after that. I have a few friends that have experienced this first hand. They were designed that way for a reason, ugly, but functional!

yea ive read that and thats why i would get the longer heat exchanger when i do it to not have overheating issues

They will ask you at DMV if you still have the sticker on their, those numbers generally stay with the sled.

Where are you guys riding that you get harrased about these things?

I ride a lot Salisbury and tugg hill

Ohh alright, I’ve never been bothered once up here. You should come up here some time