04/22/2007 ECC-N WNY Event 1 Thread

[quote=“Dex,post:340,topic:27647"”]

was that green sho the turbo sho? that thing had some big brakes. i mean i thought he was going to flip over when he hit the brakes at the end of his run.

[/quote]

yes

and those are the medium brakes, the big brakes arent on yet

[quote=“Dex,post:340,topic:27647"”]

was that green sho the turbo sho? that thing had some big brakes. i mean i thought he was going to flip over when he hit the brakes at the end of his run.

[/quote]

big brakes for a big car!

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:281,topic:27647"”]

THE PICTURES I TOOK ARE BEING HELD FOR RANSOM BY TEH CAMERA OWNER

[/quote]

ahhhhh weaksauce!

did you get any pictures of my loud white civic?

[quote=“MXS,post:343,topic:27647"”]

ahhhhh weaksauce!

[/quote]

do you have a cut-out or just dump your exhaust after the header? seemed you had a ton of black smoke pouring out from the middle/front of the car when i was running the start ?

Jim, I remember that. 5th run. I was working station #1 and noticed loads of black smoke on the start there. I wanna say too as you came out of that wide sweeper into the first slalom, it seemed to misfire for a moment too.

Yeah, my car was running really rich, but I’m getting it tuned on Saturday so there should be no more black smoke. :stuck_out_tongue: :tup:

[quote=“MXS,post:346,topic:27647"”]

Yeah, my car was running really rich, but I’m getting it tuned on Saturday so there should be no more black smoke. :stuck_out_tongue: :tup:

[/quote]

I wasn’t commenting on the tune, black smoke is fine, at least you aren’t blowing up :stuck_out_tongue:

moreso on if you had a cutout because it was appearing to dump up front or if you had a leak?

edit: not nearly as bad a leak as rob’s f’ing STI thats for sure, bastard sprayed my face with oil on his first run :lol:

well right now it goes
header -> cat -> glasspack muffler -> 3’ of 2.5" pipe that ends under the car -> . . . . . world sport muffler that’s not attached to anything :slight_smile:

I don’t know if I’m going to keep it like that or go back to the full exhaust, but somehow I was under the 90 dB limit :eyebrow:

[quote=“chino,post:347,topic:27647"”]

I wasn’t commenting on the tune, black smoke is fine, at least you aren’t blowing up :stuck_out_tongue:

moreso on if you had a cutout because it was appearing to dump up front or if you had a leak?

edit: not nearly as bad a leak as rob’s f’ing STI thats for sure, bastard sprayed my face with oil on his first run :lol:

[/quote]

Oil? :suckoff:

[quote=“MXS,post:343,topic:27647"”]

[/quote]

IIRC yes i did, i think that was one of the cars that i tried to get a picture of the cloud AND the car as they both entered turn one, lol

HRK, anything of me and my red MR2?

Action photos I hope?

when im doing pics or video im mostly not paying attention to who im actualy taking pictures of

with video, im simply shooting every other car as it leaves the start

with pics, im shooting the car out of the gate untill it passes the timing van, and then i switch to the car thats headed towards the finish

ill see what i actualy have when pat emails the pics to me…

for the next wny-scca event ill have my own camera, and ill have photobucket accounts premade for immediate uploading … but thats next time …

and yes, almost all of the pics are action shots, then theres a few of the staging lanes, and a couple taken while wandering the parking lot

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:350,topic:27647"”]

IIRC yes i did, i think that was one of the cars that i tried to get a picture of the cloud AND the car as they both entered turn one, lol

[/quote]

awesome :smiley: can’t wait to see it!

ps. I have no idea who you are, maybe Cassie will introduce us if she’s not ignoring you next time :wink:

Gah… I feel so bad now…

HRK, I promise you more hugs if you get another vid of my car like last year!!

Edit: Wait a tick, I’m single now… I’ll step up my offer and promise a big ole smooch!

[quote=“Silver,post:354,topic:27647"”]

Gah… I feel so bad now…

HRK, I promise you more hugs if you get another vid of my car like last year!!

Edit: Wait a tick, I’m single now… I’ll step up my offer and promise a big ole smooch!

[/quote]

your single, and you feel horrible …

http://www.backstreetmerch.com/images/products/toons/misc/famgu/bsi_famgu12.gif

[quote=“RobHimself,post:349,topic:27647"”]

Oil? :suckoff:

[/quote]

siqqqqqqqq

HRK, where’s the pics? It’s thursday, lol.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:357,topic:27647"”]

HRK, where’s the pics? It’s Saturday, lol.

[/quote]

Fixed!

^^^ just talked to pat, hes currently working on his car, buthe said to call him later and ask him for the pics, and he will se if he can dig up some batteries, get them of the camera, and send them my way

i have placed winning bids on a camera, a 2 gig sd card, and a set of rechargable batteries w/ charger, ill be all set soon, just gotta wait for them to arrive :slight_smile:

If all you need is a camera, I’ll bring one with me to the next event.

[quote=“Silver,post:354,topic:27647"”]

Wait a tick, I’m single now… I’ll step up my offer and promise a big ole smooch!

[/quote]

frantically searches for camera