05-08 mustang gt killed!

ok so i was just cruising out to the mall on sat windows and sunroof down (97 talon tsi) when out of nowhere a blue 05-08 mustang flys by me with his girl in the passenger seat (hot little bi$#h) revs the piss out of his engine and they chuckle at me! not cool, well as luck would have it i roll up to the next red light and low and behold whos there? the mustang i give him the lets do this shit look he chuckles and agrees i roll up the windows close the sunroof and put the awd to use ggive it a nice 4k dump and pull on him like we wasent even moving wow those things are slow as balls! i pulled to 75-80 mph and he was a good 4 car lenghts behind! bet they were not chuckling no more!

Just Sayin: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26114

OMG HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!

Good kill!

eh,really? this kill sucked

lol i thought it was pretty funny how enthusiastic he types, but either way i hate those kind of assholes when they have their bitch with them, hopefully they flipped the car over on the ride home

Hey now, that would be a waste of a perfectly slutty hottie.

Hopefully he gots a ticket or something instead.

Its not cool when blue mustangs crash

oucch that was kinda a low blow to mustang owners and past mustang owners

is that the one from GI? if so that was my friends car… and he just got his license back last week due to the fact he was drunk

NO… driver and pass died in that accident =(

No, i believe that is the blue mach 1 mustang that was the fatal crash on transit last year…

i would have thought the fact that half of it’s missing would have given it away^
:picard:

Lol, sick dude.

Please be nice to the DSM though.

What’s done to the Talon??

I have a feeling “as if he was standing still” means that he let you take off and then just let you keep going by yourself.

They were still laughing at you as they watched you pull away.

I have the same feeling… When turds pull up next to me all reving and wanting to race i let them take off and look like fools

That’s mean!

Good kill, the guy deserved what he got. Although, I would say HE was slow as balls…not all of them are. :eek: