80's mustang-3kgt

so im driving down a road and some guy(looks to be in his 20s) is driving a 80s mustang 5.0, blue,white convertible top,loud ass exhaust, and a sticker that says magnaflow on the bumper, we both pull up to a red light and he revs his engine so i reved mine back. the second the light hit green we both punched it, he got the take off, but i soon catched up to him i started to pass him, we were going about 90 or so and i was a couple lengths ahead and i heard a loud as hell boom. and he slowed down I continued to drive, but i thought maybe he was on nyspeed. i was wondering what happened, if he blew his motor or something. anyone knows him tell me what happened.

Road name = NO NO

and …What?

what to do mean what? and are you related to nikolai sansone?

fixed.

lol sal i was looking at the same thing. I’m not great at spelling and whatnot but that was horrible!

Any Mustang, or any car for that matter, that has any sort of sticker on it is representing a random bolt on should be expected to be slow…

no.

One less stang on the road :tup:

lol agreed. but to everyone like i said i dont know what happened i heard a band then he slowed down, im guessing he blew his motor, thants why i passed him. stickers dont add horsepower lol

cool story bro

dumbestics suck, good thing you catched up to him and showd him whos boss

yeaaaa n/a 3kgt’s are the fastestest cars eva duhhh stupid mustang drivers

lol so im guessing no one knows the guy?

i did a quick run with a red n/a gkgt yesterday in the Cobalt… Those cars are slow very slow lol

FWD V6’s are a blast to drive. Way funner than mustangs. 3000GT’s are super reliable as well, and fun to work on.

I pulled hard on a red n/a 3000gt the other day in the cobalt, those things are terribly slow

That bang you heard was actually a sonic boom generated by your N/A 3kgt hitting warp speed.

I had a 3kgt, they hit warp speed around breakfast time.

haha