Boosted3g > Mustang GT

Commin back from downtown to my work’s HQ about 1 o’clock. Traffic was very minimal at best. I’m in the right lane about 1 mile from william street exit on the 190S when a Black Mustang GT comes flying up from behind me in the middle lane (1999-2004 generation). The guy, probably my age, young - mid 20s - starts thowing revs speedin up and backing back down. I figure, what the hell why not lets go. So i slow down a bit and get in back and then get into the left fast lane, cause i didnt wanna go speeding down the road into potentially oncomming traffic that may me merging up the thruway. About 60 MPH in 3rd were side by side, 3 beeps and were off. Pulled about a fender on him in 3rd. 4th gear, were side by side again and then im walking him bit by bit. By 110-115-ish, i didnt check the exact speed, but there abouts i had him by 3\4 a car length and shut down. We both slowed back up to about 60. I look over and give 'em a t-up and hes already got his thumb up - very cool guy - Are ya on the boards? I shot back over to the right lane and got off on the 400.

So I take it you got it tuned finally. :tup:

i have the WB02 in there feeding a false stoich signal to the ecu @ 12:1 af, but uless toms fiddled with it since the last time its over, its proly not a very powerfull tune, just safe in general

nice run man, get that bitch over here so i can fiddle some more

heh indeed it is - Thanks again to nick sooo much for all the help - Great guy! Daven and long as well! Scrapper for some good advice and help - Everyone who helped in the project thank ya all so much, i couldnt have done it w\o you guys =)

That had to be fun. :tup: good run man.

It’s Devin by the way, and your welcome. Now where’s my ride in this thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha sry - i have no idea why - lol even your brother corrected me like 3 times, i keep sayin davin >_< - but next time i see ya i’ll take ya for a spin if ya like - any meets commin up?