Me > mustang gt (again.)

I’d figure I would post up after the second time it happened…

First was about a month ago, pulled up next to me at a light, thought nothing of it. Pulled away fast, so I mashed it, grabbed later in second and pulled a few cars. Guy was with his gf im assuming and kept throwing revs, im assuming to hear his exhaust… :gotme: then we caught little roll… same result, ended up going by for the :tup: but he didnt even look over…

So the other night im driving home again and i was behind him at a signal… he was throwing revs again… (with 3 passengers :meh: )ended up catching a light and I just pulled away like normal to see what was up… he gunned it and pulled away… next light caught again and I decided to go… after halfway thru second->traction->4 cars…

Summarize: 01-03 maroon/red mustang gt lost good on two separate occasions… ill give him this, his exhaust sounded nice, but thats about it.

oh and not to mention the 3 other mustangs i have ran into… something about those mustangs cant get away from em…

I ran into him after you, and he had a totally different story. I don’t know the kid though. It had to be the same car though.

oh really? what was his story then

I seen him and started pacing him. He tells me to slow down and he said “You see that ricer up there? I totally smoked him with my stock gt, and he has a turbo!” So I just said “Oh yea”. Then we were at a light (I figured he was game after what he just told me), and he took off kind of hard. So I hit it, and he just let off, and wouldn’t drive anywhere near me.

I don’t know this kid, just saying what he told me. I was behind you guys in my Camaro, but didn’t see the race.

All mustangs sound good IMO. Good kill

:word: he should have bought a Camaro though :slight_smile: . Nice kill man.

nice kills :tup:

stock GT’s with idiot drivers loose to anything turbo … the punks a lieing sack of shit

ahahaha, are you serious?

I agree

yeah unless he was talking about the light where i didnt do anything not even close, thats funny…

…“and he has a turbo!”

sounds like the same car that greg raced who got all pissed off

was he wearing a nascar hat?

Dam turbos lol

Crazy domestic ricers. :lol:

i think he was wearing a hat, i dunno if it was nascar or not

Was this a red convertable?

Nah.

was it a black 2000 body style with a blonde in the pass. seat hes a tool, and his car is slow and gay

nah, it was maroon. car still seemed slow and i was not impressed… i thought it might be a little closer than it was.

with black saleen decals or whatever?
if so, that kid lost to bigtymer and 95z28 and said it was becaus of its his first night out…ive been wanting to encounter him so i could pull him

My buddy also pulled him good in his 95 M3 leaving Duffs cruise night.