05 Acura TL vs 06 RSX-S

if you could buy either or, which would it be…
im 28 so i think the TL is a bit more classy but the RSX-S is nice too…

quick poll, i probably wont take any opinions here seriously but just seeing what u have to SAY UGH

I like the TL, but go for newer and lower miles. Better investment.

tl hands down. i’m 24 and would rather have a tl than a rsx-s, especially if you could get one with a 6 speed.

TL… rsx if you’re 17 years old.

TL type-s :tup:

i originally REALLY wanted a TL, but im gonna test drive the RSX tonite and see how i feel. if i feel 17 yrs old i will let you know willybeen, and then ull go to jail

we all will…

TL w/6speed

:word: Watch the autos. I know a few that have gone threw transes.

I’m with all the others for the 6 speed TL, otherwise RSX-S.

TL for sure between the two

you’re like 10 years too late for the RSX in my opinion. the TL is much more grown up.

That’s what I told this boy.

hey im no boy

TL all the way. Its faster, plus 6 speed versions get LSD, Brembo 4 piston front brakes, and sportier suspension, as if the navi and bluetooth and leather wasnt enough

so is the TL auto or 6 speed?

it’s been brought up but you haven’t said what it is

id take a 6 speed TL over RSX-S, but an RSX-S over an auto TL

This poll makes me feel both sick and old…

Granted the TL is still a great car, it just shows how peoples ages, incomes and tastes are growing on this site…

RSX from a Del Sol is a pretty big step up anyways (absolutely no insult intended… id rock a Del Sol if I wasnt driving around a 94 Elantra) From someone jumping out of a fun little nimble honda into another honda… the RSX will be friggin great!!!

TL, no contest. After riding in PsychoPJV’s a few times it made a believer out of me. I would love one as a DD

tl hands down.I happen to kno of a 04 with 6spd that is a member on here that wants 2 sell it

I had a 2006 Acura RSX-S and a 2005 rsx I loved running the shit out of it but it was hard when i wanted to take friends places … get a TL with lower mil’s