05 Evo VIII MR

yep, and with this economy he wont get the amount he wants. which sucks because its worth what he wants. oh well glws mike, you know i love your car. remember, we can always trade :slight_smile:

if the tiger mustang sold, im sure yours willā€¦ its not like hes in a hurry to sell someone will buy it eventually

Bump for a clean car and a good kid.

Love this car good luck mike!!

Hey mike, i donā€™t know if this interests you or not, but there is a guy selling a Supra in Grand island

itā€™s gutted, caged, stripped interior. he has the motor and tranny, but it is not installed. I Saw that you and steve were looking for a track car or w/e, maybe you wanted this :stuck_out_tongue:

I Give you his email if you want, Supras are my dream car but i simply do not have enough money or time, mostly money lol.

Mike isnā€™t interested in a Supraā€¦ EVER.

wow wasnt expecting this from u mikeā€¦ GLWS if u do!!!

yes give me it when you get a chance
id love to get a supra :tup:

incorrect richard :spank:

get an sti, you know you want to.

buy an srt 4!!! or you could trade for mine! = P

CPOā€™d 2004 stock S4 + some cash?

I donā€™t know if I want to ā€œgrow upā€ yet and get into an audi. I would consider it possibly. But I would need to decide what I want to do in the car world first.

Please delete this post modsā€¦

Trade for an LS1?

I will cock kick you if you got rid of this for something gay. And we have already discussed what is acceptable in this world.

For example. A Supra is not acceptable in this world.

whats your problem with a supra richard?
if i were to do a supra id do something like so

The car was built by Sound Performance and tuned by Suprastar Larry. On the rollers the car made 835rwhp @ 29psi

i dont see anything wrong with it at all
but dont worry because i currently couldnt afford it but i am keeping my eyes open for other things tooā€¦

Honestly, I just donā€™t know why I hate Supraā€™s. I guess for what they are I think they are over pricedā€¦ U should just get an LS1 TA track car for 1/3 the price.

yea i hear ya rich, thats why im hoping heā€™ll keep it because my dad, me and mike are getting an RX7 shell and LS1 swapping it :pimp:

Ya know whats waay cooler than a supra? LS1 swapped RX7ā€™s.

X2^