05 Evo VIII MR

Nice car, free bump.

why do you list an evo as a trade option? trade your evo for an evo?

evo x
or maybe another evo viii or ix
lol
ive always wanted a white one

how about my white wingless evo8 rs? pm me thanks

Good luck with the car… although I can’t figure out why you want to get rid of it!

bump!

GAY, unless you are going to do an FD LS1 swap.

seeing if there is interest
id like to change it up a bit
idk if fd ls1 is the way i am going though…
unless i could find a good deal

I liked the EVO when I sat in it. :frowning: I knew a guy selling a FD but he got deposit already :frowning: Buy an E39 M5 post facelift for 20k and enjoy.

like i said, not really sure which direction i want to go
but first step is finding some interest in my evo
then i can get more serious and figure out what i want

bummer.

big bump, bueme.

better be balsy, bro.

Original post +you dont even know what you want + this post = the start of a chain of bad ideas…

Maybe you should think this through a little better, seeing how you have a basically mint low mile evo mr, has great power for what it is, the only problems it does give you is from that stupid clutch you put in there (which is getting fixed) and…and…and… IT DOESNT RATTLE!!! NOTHING RATTLES!! That is a rare happening for and Evo from what I understand.

It all comes down to this, if it does sell your going to impulse buy something extremely gay. Your going to drive it, get bored with it real soon, miss your Evo and then what… Oh yeah, you ll go to sell that new hunk-o- shit and no one will want it. Yikes

I post this with love

ttt

:bigtup:

30k you can have mine!!

bump, found the car i want

What is it?

Sorry mike, I already sold my Jetta :frowning:

meh:(

:snky: cant say yet

ahhhhh damn :frowning:
ill have to just go offer the buyer of your car how ever much i get from the evo

bet its this car SCCPC11185HL34237
weak sauce, keep the evo its amazing :frowning: dont get an elise