05 GTO vs srt 4

i heard a certain GTO couldnt beat a neon running low 13s. lol i thought your car goes 12s? if so how would it feel to run a 5.3?

and could someone answer me this…how does a car that has 400hp/400tq weighing in around 3800 lbs only hang even with a neon? cause in theory that car should go mid 12s

how does a certain white truck with posi and NAWZ only run 16’s and leave a singal black line all the way down the track?

Are you trying to start shit for any certain reason? From a dig, we were about even through 2nd gear, I pulled a half car to a car up to 120, and he passed me as I was shifting into 5th. And , the car only has a couple hundred miles on it. I’ll tell you one thing, the GTO is a hell of a lot nicer as a daily driver than my car or your truck.
Oh and my car ran 13.1@107.

well if he hung with you…then shit id say that pretty fucking impressive for that GTO!! and its dead stock and a heavy pig

:owned:

I agree, I went for a ride in it and it feels pretty quick. I like it.

because he may not be as professional of a driver as you are? :dunno:

teh GTO can nevAr looossseee

i dont think GTOs r runnin mid 12s stock…they may touch 12s, but i highly doubt mid…not w/ that amount of weight and shitty tire size tryin to put that much power to the ground

edit

hell ya. its a nice car

Yep, he’s the next Shirley Modowney…

I have a friend that works at a dealer. he has driven a few (04 and 05). he said neither will touch 12’s stock unless you are a bad ass driver. he said mid-low 13’s are doable though

i think mid 12s r out of the question, but i can see touchin 12s. i mean if a stock Fbod can see 12s w/ a badass driver, then i would imagine the same caliber of driver could put the 05 GTO into the 12s. but thats just me speculating, ive never driven or been in one.

:gives:

i can tell by the seat of my pants N nat!

where’s teh human dyno?

snigg

how does my car go 12’s? there have been many GTO drivers who have gotten stock 05’s into the 12’s though.

My car had 330 miles on it at the race, and Weaves and I had one helluva run

the race was pretty much neck and neck, trading half a car lengths throughout the gears.

I don’t have much of a feel for the car just yet

I told quik the story not thinkin he would act like a baby and start trouble, quik you forgot to mention i told you the srt4 was a stage 2 also, i’m sure that make a difference. Settle down and let it be fun for once