'06 BMW 3-Series (E90)

Hi guys, new member here.

After being towed on a flatbed, my car is making what I would describe as a “thumping” sound that seems like it would be originating from the rear-end, suspension, brakes, or god knows what.

I’m looking for an independant shop that has a lot of experience with BMW’s (especially newer models). I also need an oil change (will provide oil and filter), and a 4 wheel alignment.

Could anyone recommend a good shop?

Thank you,
Tal

I have the same exact car and my mechanic works on it all the time… call mike at 307 6083, hes cheap as shit too.

BMW is quite the brand.

+1

here are some pics of the ride…

Why would you come in a paid sponsors forum and recommend a different contact to someone who was asking the shop a question? If you want to do that shit use PMs.

Nice looking car btw man. How’s that in the winter?

Nothing wrong with that.

wellllll ry he did say ask this:
(beneliezer)
I’m looking for an independant shop that has a lot of experience with BMW’s (especially newer models). I also need an oil change (will provide oil and filter), and a 4 wheel alignment.

Could anyone recommend a good shop?

and (love4boost) said this:
I have the same exact car and my mechanic works on it all the time… call mike at 307 6083, hes cheap as shit too.

so i agree i dont see the issue

Regardless, I don’t get why you post in a sponsors forum asking help and people recommend a different source publicly. They pay to be here.

I guess it should have been posted in the general discussions forum but w/e,

That’s like me posting in JVG’s forum saying I want to buy HIDs, and someone posting don’t buy them from him buy them from hids4less.

no i see what u mean but i didnt even see it was posted is a sponsors forum i thought i was just a general discussions lol with that said, im sure other peeps like myself dont pay attention lolz i just read thread titles

its ok guys, boost creeps on my cock, thats the real reason hes starting shit… Good thing too becuase I was starting to get worried that all my enemies were turning into friends on here.

Fucking dude was ASKING for a shop to fix his shit. I reccomended my friends shop well because… Hes an “independant shop that has a lot of experience with BMW’s (especially newer models).”

Guy has 2 fucking post,s he doesnt know where the fuck hes posting and to be honest, neither fucking do I. Speed and service request means you have to reccomend someone on here? Like LS?WS.6 said I look at the titles, most dont study shift like boost creep with 13k posts.

No need to respond either boostcreeper, I know your late for your blender/juice bar install in the supra at westcoast customs.

Yes, I’m on your cock. I havn’t given you any shit in the past. It’s not my fault you can’t read a title.

If you can’t figure out where you’re posting you don’t belong on the forum.

Nice of you to notice my post count. I get paid to post by the way. So go sell some dumper to someone.

You can also stop trolling my facebook, as I didn’t accept you a friend on purpose because I don’t know you.

bro if I didnt have to get dressed and go to work right now id browse my posts and copy EVERY single post that youve replied to… 99.9% of them are negative… Tell us all what you get paid to post on here id like ta know… Dont lie either, me and Vlad talk on a daily basis now, planning to do big things… You come on this forum to converse, not to get paid period.

Wow, I’m really sorry for this… I didn’t know “Albany Speed Shop” was a vendor. All the same, if they are an independant shop qualified to work on my car I would certainly check them out.

PS. Car sucks in the winter, therefore it has a warm spot in my garage during the winter.

you have a pic of you with westcoast customs on shift, not fb… Ive been on your fb page once in my life to look at pics of supra.

:rofl, your unreal dude. I’m happy you and Vlad are buds. Why do I care about that?

I mean I work 8-5, I’m being paid while conversating.

The fact was you were saying you post on here preettyyy much becuase you get paid which isnt true… I asked you to let us know how much. Vlad was only brought up so you didnt lie. You get pennies bro, not enough to keep posting if you wouldnt post for free.

p.s YOUR unreal. Stop trying to correct my shit every chance you get… Its this now, something involving working out a week ago, and a bunch of other shit youve started in previous threads… Dont like me? Skip my fucking posts.

“I get paid to post” nowhere insinuates that I merely post on this forum because I get paid. I post here because I’ve been a member of this community for a long time.

Vlad doesn’t pay me to post. :rofl Last thing he would do is toss me money to post on this site.

I post while at work, and while at home at times. Last thing I want to do when I get home is touch a PC usually.

“Nice of you to notice my post count. I get paid to post by the way.”

Some might mistake that statement as “I post to get paid”… g2g, later