'06 Cobalt SS 2.4..as she is currently

A respectable mod list with more to come next spring… Nothing ridiculous, but it gets the job done… You’ll see me around in Imperial, Robinson, Moon and downtown most often… Daily driven… Feel free to leave comments… But don’t be a dick…

Nikon D60… Still trying to figure out the night shots… Still seem a little blurry for an SLR…

w00t…100th post…lol

Mod list in link…

Excuse me sir, might you be of any relation to the Average Homeboy?

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXb6bjCCtuY”]YouTube - Average Homeboy ORIGINAL FULL VERSION! DENNY BLAZIN HAZEN[/ame]

-TJ

haha

I’ve been asked that before actually… And no…

haha

nice seats but i like the stock ss rims better.very clean overall though…

is that your bike you where telling me about?

looks good, now drop it a few inches

My vote goes to putting the stock SS wheels back on and slamming it. Well, maybe not slammed, but lowered a good bit.

I’m actually probably going to trade the Enkei’s for a set of the gunmetal SS 18’s when the time comes…

I like the wheels, however I mainly got them because I needed 4 tires for inspection and I got one hell of a deal on those ones… lol. The stock wheels are gone though… Traded for a different set of wheels that I later ended up selling…

But the drop is coming… Tokico struts and Tenzo-R springs… Similar ride to a set of Koni Yellows with Eibachs but several hundred cheaper… It’ll give about a 2 inch drop…

And yes that’s the bike… Finishing it this summer with the exhaust/air cleaner/re-jet…

Sucks that insurance has to be so high… Otherwise I’d have an all black Gixxer and a black GTO 6.0 6 speed right now… lol

how much are you paying insurance on the bike?i really want a kawasaki zzr-600 or a yamaha fz6r but if insurance is insane i might as well get the new 250r ninja cause its not listed as a “supersport” bike so insurance is cheaper…and probably better for me to start on…

what size is that bike anyway?

looking good, this is celicacobalt from css.net BTW.

What’s up Celica? Good to see you on here!

Yianni, my insurance is only $30 a month under me… That’s for a brand new bike! That’s under progressive, and with the safety training course discount… Apparently a Ninja 250 is pretty cheap to insure too, but you may have trouble finding one now since small bikes have gotten quite popular… Plus, aren’t they pretty slow? They do look very good, however this bike is way faster than one of those… lol. It keeps up with my cousins Ducati Monster 1000 for the first few gears… And these 883’s are VERY restricted from the factory… That’s why I’m doing the exhaust and stuff this winter… But after that, I’m keeping it as-is… Then after it’s paid off I’m buying a used Gixxer/Ninja and going all out… Always wanted one… Good luck though, man… Until you’re 25, bikes are expensive!!

nice ride i like it…but on a side note i have never seen you up robert morris or maybe i just dont pay attention…i drive my dd up their an park in upper hale…its an 03 white v6 pony…duno if you ever saw it…ill have to keep an eye out for your ride…but keep it goin its coming along nicely

I have nudes of your GF!

Only cause you linked me another photobucket account where shes naked.

Stock wheels look better btw

Stang: I’m in the free lot… I usually park in the open… I’m there basically everyday… Look for me… haha

Greek: Odd? I got rid of those awhile back? lol

well I have them if you ever need them. I dunno where I put them but I saved them cause of LOL’s try buying a computer and getting free nudes in the process

lol. Who are you anyway? Do I know you…?

What’s up? Looks nice! Taz from CSS.net

Hey, man. What’s goin’ on?

nadda. Tryin to get a few people together to take a few pictures before the snow start flyin.

Word… What day? I’m only free a few days at certain times… All Cobalt guys, or whoever? lol

Whoever. I don’t really care as long as it’s nice so my car can be clean. evenings are weekends are best.