06 Cobalt SS 2.4L Rebuild

Ok ok ok. I know plently of y’all got tired of me bitching bout my Cobalt SS 2.4L. Since i cant get rid of the car (its a lease), I decided to buy it out. Previous mods: GM Inake & GM Peformance Exhaust. Now I have time to restart it. The intake and exhaust was sold last year cuz I was gonna turn it in but now since I cant get finance for anything else and having bad luck finding a Civic (Or trading my 95 Accord 5spd for a Civic), I might as well start over again. I wanna step it up a notch. The gm stuff was great but now i wanna find better things for this car. Whats the best CAI intake (no oil base filter), cat-back (NO FART CAN) exhaust, and headers? Just for starters.

magnaflow 2.5" catback, and for headers are you looking for shorties for topend only or midlength for midpower… zzp has a decent shorty and im a big fan of either clear image auto or cti’s headers… you will probably want a 1.5" primary and 2.5" dp…

intakes for the 2.4 would either be the zzp cai or go for a k&n…

You have a motor swap in that or did you mean header

I just traded my 06 cobalt 2.4 back in september. I had the corsa 2.5 inch catback and it was the nicest exhaust ive heard on a cobalt. I had the injen air intake and it did great before i went turbo charged. For the header, i have no experience there cuz I had a turbo exhaust manifold. Definately get the zzp downpipe though.

I seen vids of yur 2.4L SS Turbo That what inspired me to tune mind. LOL ZZP makes a turbo kit but currently in the process of making a supercharger kit for it. Im leaning more towards the SC cuz it will make ppl think and its sumthing different LOL. Hope the refiniancing goes thru right. Hope it lower my payment by 100 or half ($350) and my insurance can drop som and I can finally rebuild it. It was and still is my 1st car ever. Just tryna get sumthings worked out from the accident from 2years ago. Right now its leaning on its frt pass side wheel (where it was hit) and it rub on the suspension. I got my Honda Accord 5spd to drive for now. til everything get sorted out.