Aftermarket Exhaust For 06 Cobalt

I’m looking to get an aftermarket exhaust for my cobalt and was planning on getting the DC Sport Cat-Back Exhaust but of course my luck they got bought out when I get the money…So my question is Does anyone Know of a good Deep sounding Exhaust I dont want no Ricey Sound…WHere to get it at or even if someone has a way of getting the DC Sport Cat-Back… Let me know…I’m trying to stay under $500…

Thanks

I’ve heard the Magnaflow system doesn’t make the Ecotec sound too raspy/ricey.

x2

My friend had a custom exhaust made for his 4door. 2.25 piping catback into a magnaflow resonator ( muffler shop said it was a “muffler” and its def not a muffler) its DEEP and loud…

we plan on getting him a pacesetter or DC sports header and a ZZP downpipe then Im going to add in a cherry bomb as a resonator or a moroso spiralflow muffler in the tunnel to keep it a litle quiet.

then its time to add a throttle body spacer with the nitrous inlet, slap a 50shot of wet nitrous on and bracket race the fuck out of it… (Its auto)

Yea I looked at that too just dont really have 800 dollars to spend on an exhaust right now well not till my one car sells…Plus wasnt real sure on how it sounded but idk any other suggestions or help…

Leave it stock…no matter what it will sound like a ricer/pile of shit…it’s a cobalt

i have built a couple of them. can prob do something for you pretty reasonable.

im running corsa with the sound cancelling technology and its great.

I’d say Borla, because they make great stuff, but I’d be willing to bet you’d be looking at $700+.

Yep nothing cheap about Borla… You’d be able to get away with Magnaflow setup for about $500.

hOW MUCH WE LOOKING AT AND WHAT WOULD THIS ALL INCLUDE AND WHERE IS YOUR SHOP IN CORAOPOLIS i WORK IN CORAOPOLIS?

in robinson. he does great work. and is very reasonable

PM sent

sounds like a magazine ad

STOP YELLING!

Sorry wasn’t yelling just…I’m a CAD Tech and basically all my work is done with CAPS on…But yea I’m leaning more towards the Magnaflow Cat-Back System…Now just gotta find a great deal on it…

Why? :hsugh:

-TJ

:bowrofl:

TJ on a roll tonight!

PM member = fresh

He has the Magnaflow setup and it’s prett decent sounding…not too sure you’d need it though.

Y do you say that?

Why do I say you might not need it? It just doesn’t get you much power at all, especially on the non-Supercharged version. It will sound different, that’s about all. The header is the real restriction on that car…