Aftermarket Exhaust For 06 Cobalt

Well I plan on getting from engine back just tryn to do it with low funds if you know what I mean so I have to do it piece by piece…

look at the zzp downpipe and the corsa cat-back and youll be happy. but an intake really opens the car up alot more than a cat back does. Tuning will work wonders as well, the tq management on the cobalt really holds it back.

wrong!!! the restriction is that motor is not built for performance…it’s turds!!!

I suppose you’re right:doh:

Well I have a CAI…Definitly noticed the Difference…But anyhow I’m just looking to make it alil quicker I’m not really worried about beating the 700hp Chevelle Down the street…As they say I’m goin for more show not go…I want it to sound and look great thats all…

:hsugh: :nuts:

Just get a header back exhaust setup and a tune then youll be good for low 15’s in the 1/4 which isnt too bad for a n/a 4 cyl.

jeff at 1st try can custom build you a cat back with magnaflow muffler for around $300. i only have the cat back for now. overall, i enjoy it, but will enjoy it more once i get a zzp header and dp w/high flow cat up inthere.

btw, skyview, what color is your car and is it wingless? if it’s black and wingless i’ll trade you my trunk lid with high rise wing for your wingless…

It’s Black But it has the factory 2 door spoiler on it…

It’s a Cobalt, it will never ever do either. Save any mod-money for a project car w/ potential. Just DD the Cobalt as is.

-TJ

I have been preaching that since i have been on this site…it’s a waste of your time

thats just a matter of your own opinion. There might be some crappy riced cobalts around but if done right then they are a decent car. I like the way my 2.4 sounds though i don’t know how his 2.2 would sound.

I will race you in my stock crown vic, even with your completely badass CAI.

to each thier own!