06 Volkswagen Civic Type-R....errr. I mean R32...

http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?n=178&sid=178&article=7527

http://www.thecarconnection.com/images/gallery/tmb/8386_image.jpg

:hsugh:

it does resemble the new civic hatch/si/type whatever

umm… did you happen to see the 05’s? any golf 05 looks like a civic to me…

that’s a pic of the regular base model fifth gen golf. I agree it looks like a civic. I heard its gonna be more like the original GTI i terms of handling and ride. Unlike the current GTI

here’s a pic.

thats sweet

This what i seen of petes picture :(PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01870AFDÿØÿàJFIFddÿìDuckyBÿîAdobedÀÿÛ„aa ÿÀXÿÄÅa a !1AQaaq"2‘¡B±ÁÑRbr#á‚’¢Ò3ðs“$²ÂCScƒ4TEñ£D”%Ódt5Uâäea!1AQaq"2𑱡ÁÑáBrñR‚’²3b¢#C$ÿÚ ?»¼ò€e‹Ãx£×x†Îá2ÂnI·]µ™qÛl ÄÜ$‘y>mpuÒ³´oK‘.ìÊ?ˆ4°Ã/Gj)¤+”ÈX^ß(5sÃ2rYXÌMpA=ƒb7b£O8 ‘cº¸TÆ)P,E†ƒ…s®°lLÇ@oàe¼ Š …ñã¥fµŒ#Ì4!F€Z÷î©€&nÚ à3q°®ºÇ-ª ±±Vp¤ZæÖZèç:Œ‡\R†5/Î¥/¥ˆ=õÂáéˆûgó>ê DëÊÇšààk®µÇy”f7Lf¼‘Iê"@n£B{îO«µc]Nˍ‰¹uF-Ë~êÆln±ÍŽy[ã[~ W;†âz…<~kD’¡nU‡m¯YšµÝÂ;2f”—s"ت –R¿MzuׇŸm¹W÷lIãRî¡xêyH:|+®•Ëiê{nͬŠeŽÇå¹"»È㵍ü½§hÑy‹ŽqÊoÂÂH½cu6ՁҀ¸¡÷”y ÂáØ›“Íqn7®;xïXéwáÊwŒüÉ2ž9Þç›âk ÷Þ¼¶\â·¯’úM1äÜà–e">v ¤wàWM5’ºÞ"{tê•ÇÍ2EÂÊ$M°¶žþßË’®8U÷}÷;-$ùgåþË^{nVC½!º¦.\†R¨dâöÔ[°Wmwšþ-ïÒ’ãfÜr#l I|¨!^.{]Ïmgkkzk‡GÚU1ðƒyx÷‡…s¯N£]Ì]¹–µíì–ΈžYB"Ø ]»ÉìÈåiϺc¦B¼€; }{í]$rڜʖ%f¹¸5ô^µ†rˆÈÈyʧm¸“W¤ÇŠ9¹¸Ý»jc‰jlãjÉ òW”ò¨P.j5ˆ|pÜ-sōZæ<¸fÖÖ·eXçä¼*e’ÆÈÄè—á\®Øpª¶é6*¸D!m¸^¼žO%½@Жr;…¬=µÂum&s#«ÜŽÄ}&½ZìËI—ñƒp[»ˆ*w‚ÎK1š¶Dfñ¸cº7“š@Õ‹ZßMtqªNéœw3#žl~æœ{+rðÆ9Y6i°¾âÒ,£Ž€ðáÛãz嶍sƒ;¦Hr"R¼Î9œß_¢µ¬cjJùÁc Wœp&÷¿…j±I•8–D•IWº§‰·…LµP;ô¹1Ÿ3TçŽ;Àž_ *]eL«pîo$Á]5F,¾&ÚŠéuÇF5ßÜvvFÖ"%ÊkUSÚEÈ÷VüU,EÌeùÚàQ”‹Ÿhì®ø‘ÂÛJÆ›ÌUe¹²ü5²cxÇŐ1…Ï3„bÖŒÊVɹ4‘?ÞùÇ—›õTØØÖ.Øo@ï ²Îù7þŽH7µ”i^ ¿uz¼q3³ôÌÏŒ23d“ dîЁñ˜Ç=¿ôÆ÷¼Þñ¢‰ùå1¢X‡x¼›öÜú¼ý|ÍÌ4ÍËu<ˆ8÷kSKmÍNà‰‘“:sC SñõÝZͽ=5@Ü¡–Eo"6 ðéÌ×µ›†ô¸v=«,䈋ÈF‰6ÐxTzu«N ›—ìhKk{«1Ö¤§’8þþ“]cϸ9@×_šÜk£˜vÈ,Ä·w½SYdw»YG…¼—Bs„t§¶¥XYU"õ½a¢Dèc<ºŸ “ªÞ2MÔ´ÈŠ.ÔšÛ㪧Ô{û±h¢^Üí©®{íˆóír¦î¹rL9Y‰ï¶¿P¯ÛÛÑ”Km;XÞ²ÑX©3-É¿Ô)À(M/r{ªËˆ‹ F4ñwȘeƒ/›’tñi¾ÛRÅ— Ík]r ‘í’A^½S ¬]ªm.Uav®~+¾ºÚ%±p UÜ¿6@®Úêƒ<ÔŠ>ª;ãZí†j?7vÚ&ú‡åeY{„®ä\³î9@ìY–Öæná¯Ó]睯!#öx ÉwÆBšv(¿×HŒ‘•A ¿Úªˆ$Úç¸VmžGÖʽ¦Q!Ž·*EOâÄ ƒ 0)+Ø]½‚¥Q1acð¨$Þ¨60ßiý€QECÜMPt £‚Ð0ËjŠø…{PžI¬EEl(Mµ+jªÂò ÎcÜhe¦™‡ dÉ{eŽÊ%Á)Ì„enÊðÈõg†£ŽB]I6€ èÇT|¸3 ’Ò,HaóöV¯,LÁ˜ß’Í&¢÷ óìõkSpq K›Xißá\¥“,©’5¿yì¤êÍV·Üä¨b8êaí«†ÝS{züƒ’ÄÖk¶£ÜeR9¯©¬´T³ùKÌÂê¿1&×>ÊÍ«"½½ïøQŽQÜž.}µce+ÅÏ™™±\ U¯ä¹Ÿ§Ó‘/& óÈ—6íÒ¬E6}º[K¤–"Í¡åÔ¸YQK÷ÉIøŠ›^úøV§ ÞR?Ìâ.£°íì¥Þ ߦ±HVÂö:žkøp¤ŒÚ™³æ.ZkE{„]aÛS¶¯t½PYÙ±‰¥üÂGrHÊÅ™èImÒ]d²§eû+zÈÆßQ0ùŽƒœÜ[°q=ßž»¸ T…aÏÌOÙµ¬a`&Õ$[am ™V 8“scõñ³!m퇏)”‰ÔÆÁµ7ºŠáå²kmjZ§HòÇž¦f-€È©cðt¯ŸáëÒápÄÞ¹]&ó¤ËÉ–ñãC.‹a~cañ0¶ú;YÇ ÷TI™;˜á"I‡Ú[ê{o^i®nkËu±SûŒñ± gmO+wþ±ì¯N¶g‡(šØ±áóJʼñaöC[óWm¶ÄwׄžNyIáŽ%å‹›P¼tìæY—•ë¤[!æIÙ5?Š;ë«Ó¥t,$Ø¹·-¹ý˜ëh‰ob@7О’Ý]%r°¹5ö

is there something wrong with the site? i’ve been getting this on my other machine too: PHP has encountered an Access Violation at

nothing wrong with this site!!!

agreed. its pretty cool

nope, havent been paying attention. :hs:

then why are you looking up the 06 models; if you aren’t paying attention??? :eek4:

saw it on off-topic

that pic of the white GTI looks pretty neat. A little too much black grill though. other than that, pimpness.

yeah. i’m thinking of trading mine in for a 2.0T GTI when they come out. or getting used 330ci.

here’s a mk5 from europe (yeah, those dudes over do it a little)

vw ad

whres the vw in that pic? :kekegay:

under the german :lickmahpu :naughty: :hsugh:

o i c