07/23/06 - Old School Meet

Ok, NYSpeed doesn’t go back all that far, but a lot of us have known each other for a few years.

Chris “Shocka” is in town, and I think we need to have some old-school representation at Mighty tonight.

9pm or so - as usual.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15666

ooooooh shit shocka is in town

We’ll be at Taffy’s for a while and unless something happends that’s interesting we’ll head over to Mighty after. Welcome back Chris :tup:

Hate to rain on your parade(meet) but it looks like its about to pour out. I don’t know if this is just an isolated storm by us or what, but its sounds nasty!

^ word… I just had to scoot home and I live 2 minutes from mighty. Its not raining here yet, but I saw the wall of water & the lightning from Military & Sheridan.

Shit tires + 18#s FTL

whoa, weird. i was just thinking of that dude the other day, but couldn’t place his sn… the dude that had a kid a couple years ago, had a white lude back in the day…

I’ll roll by Mighty if it is dry…

mighty isnt really old school…

Sunny out here in lancaster, taffys it is

ill be @ taffys till 10ish then im rollin over to mighty

FYou.That’s not the point. If I posted a South Lake meet or a Starbucks meet, no one would show up.

too badddddd

cam just got home a little while ago

hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for coming out and it was good meeting some of the new(er) guys and definitely good seeing the old guys too. we’ll have to do it again sometime