07 camry vs 07 accord which one?

for my parents, which one would u choose and why? I personally like the looks of the new camry, btw the will be buying it in automatic and 4 banger most likely as they aren’t into fun toys. merely transportation

also would u spend the 3k for the package withfactory navigation?

thanks

if they want nav spend half that on a way better aftermarket unit and a clean, professional install.

Honda’s navigation system is terrific.

I would go with the Accord because I <3 mine.

^ fuck that even if its clean factory will add more value.

my gf has an 07 camary, the car has been great so far 10k on it. its quiet and quite peppy for a 4 banger. The steering is sort of loose, feels almost like a GM but not quiet as sloppy, the accord is stiffer.

Both cars are American made so they are both good choices.

Be American. Buy American.

The Fusion is actually pretty nice, too.

If you are into chrome, low resale, and supporting Mexico then yes fusion

07 camry hands down

07 camry SE with the 280hp 3.5 V6 :slight_smile:

ive driven a few of each, and both have alot of things i like. however i really liked teh accord better.

or he could get a peppy 221hp V6 for the same price as a 4cyl camry or accord :poke:

if it had to be one of the 2 i would say accord.

Camry hands down. May be a little boatier - but compared to this gen accord it is an entirely better car.

If you want spotier, get the Sport suspension with the camry with the v6, it’s quite peppy… like, mid 14s peppy lol

and then cry when his car depreciates faster than he can pay it off…

“How much do you owe on the car?”

“Oh, about 19K of payments left”

“How much is the car worth?”

“Oh, about 15K.”

if he got a X-plan which almost any sales man would. he could be out the door with a 4cyl fusion for about 16K. they do depreciate fast though but not nearly as bad as the taurus.

^ Wait 2 years itll be worse than the toreass

sorry my definition of peppy is all screwed up>>>>I drive a 90 crank hp VW

Simply making a suspension firm doesn’t make a car sporty. :smash2:

I like the new accords, I drove one almost every day over the summer V6 and four cylinder, use to work at a honda dealer. I like them I have not had a chance to drive a 07 camry but I think they will like either no matter what they go with.

Stiffness coefficient of springs is the second most significant factor contributing to lateral acceleration (lateral stiffness of tires is 1st). Stiffness coefficient of springs is the most significant factor in roll angle steady state response, even more than the roll stiffness of the anti-roll bar.

So, yes, making a suspension firmer unarguably makes a car more sporty.

Accord!!!
New Accord looks nice!

Camry is built way better, honda is starting to get cheesy. I looked both these cars well over and drove both, Camry hands down!

thanks for the input almost 9 months later.

Camry. The 4cyl motor is bullet proof. Also Toyota/Lexus’ Navagation system was rated in the top of any navagation system I read.