*08 Buffalo Bandits Thread*

Excellent to see 11 get the trophy and the game was intense back and forth action.

:tup: to wrecking their perfect season. Good fight too.

SO we ruined 2 teams (Roch, Minn) but we still can’t fricken play when we have to.

saturday night was an awesome game :tup:

can u say 6 and 1 im suprise there really wasnt a chant for that. they played dirty to.

Who played dirty? I didnt really see either team playing dirty. Either way the bandits problem is they play to their opponents skill and not their own. We play the titans 1 of the worst teams and lose. We also lose to a struggling Rock. Yet we beat the Hawks as well as the undefeated Swarm. We need to play to our abilities every game and not dumb ourselves down to the opposition.

There was in our section :slight_smile:

The BF and I were going crazy

I pretty much lost my voice in section 123 screaming at the goalie

o i did to im in 105 right behind the opp teams bench. we got the coach flippin shit cause the one kid put his barechest against the glass haha

HAHAHAHA We’re in 105 too, row 7

hahaha so sweet

another sick game!

Sick? Going down 6-1 in the 1st, putting in Montour and making a 20-6 run? Thats not sick that incredible. 21-12 against the undefeated wings was sweet. Sorry to say but Thompson is no longer our starter. Montour is on fire.

last nights game was just pure briliance the first what 3 minutes they scored those first 2 goals i was pissed!

they scored 2 goals in the first 30 seconds! after it was 6-1 I was about to leave!

Ruined a 3rd one :slight_smile:

Great Game…

Figures…I was out of town :frowning:

Looking forward to saturday

its supposed to be the best game ever.

SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

bump.
i went to the game tonight. such a good time.

haha it was a good game! Good crowd too