*08 Buffalo Bandits Thread*

Anyone want to meet up for some pre-game festivities in Rochester next week???

woooooooooooooooo lots o people there tonight. Pearl Street Pre-game…yum yum

the entire Brigade will be at the Clarion. Thats where i’ll be staying as well. Before and after the game. With the crisp thought of wiping the hawks chance of a post season in the air…I cannot wait for this game.

Roc Buff games are always good!

Look forward to them every year.

last night was sick. Low score kept us on the edge of our seats. Had a great time.

I’ll be there… usually tailgate under the bridge

lol, haven’t done that in years.

I’d be game this year though. Weather looks like low 50s right?

great game!!

on a down side i was out bid on a sean evans jersey. i had the high bid at 400 going into the silent auction. It was just me an one other guy bidding. I bid 511 and he bid 526. so my wife is dissapointed.

shitty fucking game on both sides

Poor game by both teams and the officials. But the after party was nutz. Kicked off the 6th,7th and 10th floor. Had security at our rooms on the 9th and 10th partied till about 4. good times had all around.

I think the k hawks defense did a good job and our goalie did a great job. our offense just isn’t clicking. Either everyone is a ball hog and shoots instead of passes or they just pass too much and never shoot.

not to sound like a broken record but christ…jg jr has got too pass the ball. Just as much as our Steener needs too pass. It gets old watching them get triple teamed and losing the ball.

Great win tonight, anyone else make it out?

With Buffalo winning, and minny, philly and toronto losing we clinched a playoff birth and Toronto is officially out.

Rochester could still make it in and could actually host some games.

Yea roch. would have to beat the Titans next week. Go Titans. As for hosting games…its a long shot.

I thought it was a good game. Was looking for a fight, and it seemed like both teams wanted to… but no go.

After a game like that you kinda have to have confidence in the Bandits… but you can’t forget how poorly they did against Rochester… and thankfully Toronto is out because they would have beat us in the playoffs.

If Roc wins and either buffalo or philly loses we would host either game if we played them. Also we currently have a better record than 2 of the 4 teams from the other division.

Well with Philly playing TO…philly better bring their A game. Portland will be a test for us but they havent done that well this year so i’m not as skeptical as I should be. But when it is all said and done it will be weird not having the 'hawks in the race. :slight_smile: