08 viper?

something tells me finding a used zr1 in the spring wont be easy, and wont save much money.

you can buy a viper now, and in spring you will kick yourself in the ass when you can get them under sticker and they are making sick power in less then a grand in mods.

:confused

The Nissan/Dodge deal is already happening, and how is the Demon gay? The styling isn’t top notch, but what’s wrong with a mini Viper?

As much as I hate Vipers, and my friends can back me up on this, I HATE Vipers. I would buy one over a C5 or C6 of any platform, simply because the Corvettes are an old mans toy, no matter how fast they are, they still look the same. One of my very good friends down on LI has a yellow TT Viper. I’ve driven the car a handful of times. They feel like race cars, but handle like poop. I haven’t driven the new body Viper yet, but next time I go down there, I will. His younger brother just picked one of with a few thousand on it, I guess it has heads, cams, full exhaust, and a couple of other things done to it. His bro with the TT Viper said it’s a blast to drive and handles like a dream compared to his car.

The Dodge Demon sucks, now leave. Please.

yah idk, at the very minimum i gotta sleep on this one for a night or 2! i even know of a tt 08 z06 brand new i could get a deal on! pull the motor this winter, forged everything and 1000 plus rwhp!!!

Given the amount of money, why not wait a bit to see if you can get your first choice. Did you call other dealerships outside of NY? Fly down and drive back. The right deal is always there especially given the economy and GM’s current state.

Or, you could just repeat your statement after I asked you to clarify it ::slight_smile:

its an ugly lousy smelly piece of sack of shit.

Do you people even read my posts?? (rhetorical)

Yes.

Yes, and the idea sucks along with the styling. Just because a Nissan motor is going in a Dodge product or whatever the case may be, the car sucks.

i just look at the pics and the picture is worth a 1000 words. no if’s ands or kramerbuts.

the zr1 is deffinatly a sick car and i would love to buy one, but i have called all over the country from fla to cali to nh, and actually right here in NY is where the deal is at. If i dont make a move i will consider a used zr1 but something tells me they will still be a fortune b/c of all the people that bought them to be the first on the block got raped and payed 165K for them and will probably either keep them or still want huge $$.
Its not like a 600 hp brand new viper would be sacrafising, they are still sick cars and i like the price. I usually only keep cars for a year, my Z06 was an exception, so i was kinda thinking about buying the viper and rocking it for a year or so until i can get a zr1 for 10k under sticker.

Personally, I think Vipers are nice but it seems your ultimate goal is the ZR1 no matter what. So why waste the time and money on a Viper. Just take some extra money, throw it at the Z06 to keep you happy, TT it if that makes you happy then hold out until you can find a deal on the ZR1.

Keep the z06. Is it really hurting your feelings to keep it? Go buy an fbody and build a motor and twin turbo it. You can dominate every thing in a straight line and also have a highway monster. You will save money and have two cool cars and the rest of your toys

Dont go build a TT F-body. Buy mine…one time low price. It’s time for me to change.

I cant picture him in a TT SS or TT WS6…even if it is making 1000rwhp lol

Personally, I think jumping between cars is a waist of time and money when you are eventually gonna end up with a ZR1 to begin with. Even if the viper has 600rwhp, your Z06 is still faster then it off spray and still handles better and is a much smoother ride…so why change when the only thing your upgrading is looks when your gonna turn around and end up in a ZR1 anyways. You and I both know thats what would happen once you see and hear a ZR1 in person.

honestly, i think hate is too nice of a word for how you feel about vipers.

god damnit. I’m having the same terrible problem too. I can’t decide whether i want the new ZR1, or a new Viper. This is the toughest choice i’ve had to make in a while…

;D

i hate you.

i saw one in person wedbesday night!