1/22/07 7PM - Untraceable Sneak Preview *FREE PASSES*

Slopoke and I have 7 extra free passes to see the sneak preview of “Untraceable”…each pass admits 2. They are for the Regal on Elmwood, movie starts at 7pm, but they give out more passes then seats so you have to get their early if you want a seat! If you want a pass please PM me. I have off today and tomorrow so if you want to meet up for a pass today or early tomorrow we can, or we can meet up at the movie. Either way PM me to make arrangements. First 7 people take!

that movie is gonna suck major testicles. might as well just burn the free tickets

nice offer, :tup:

but regal elmwood + crappy movie, no thanks. :slight_smile:

All true.

I will drive out to the quaker crossing theatre from here on out. it puts the other regals to shame :slight_smile:

1 Me and shannon (slopoke & wait4me)
2 Devin and guest (fuzzyfish)

Looks ok… I wouldnt pay to see it but since its free and 10* in buffalo not a whole lot of other options and im still pissed i wasted $40 on Cloverfield so a free movie may make me feel a little better. Basically cops cant find the killer(untraceable) and he has victims hooked up to a device where the more people that visit the website the faster the victim dies.

contemplating …

I’ll go but I have to talk to nick about it. Ill let you know

1 Cal and Shannon (slopoke & wait4me)
2 Devin and guest (fuzzyfish)
3 Joe and guest (nitrosane)
4 Justin and guest (01audis4)

if you want to meet up in the lobby at 6 call me if your not on the list. 903-9199