Book of Eli screening passes *gone

I have 2 pairs of “passes” to see The Book of Eli tonight.
7:00 @ Regal Elmwood.

You need to get there at least 30 minutes early get a seat as they overbook the theater.

Anyone interested in actually using them?

I want to see this movie so bad, but I think I’ll wait until the theater isnt so packed. Someone should jump on these

Every time I see a preview for this I think of the game Fallout 3.

Looks sweet. I’d be down but I have to work :frowning:

I WANT

edit fuck can’t

This movie looks sweet but every time I’ve gone to one of these free sneak previews I end up like the :fu: guy in the one with the movie theater full of black people.

Yeah, you couldn’t pay me to go a free sneak preview at the Elmwood Regal. Or the Elmwood Regal at all really.

I’ve been wanting to see this…PM’ed

id be interested but i dont wanna get shot.lol

So far, all of the screenings I have gone to have not been full of idiots.
Only once did we have to leave our “phones and recording devices” in the car.
That was for terminator and was required by the studio.

I went to one for the ring on elmwood. Might have been scary if it wasnt for “OH HELL NO! STUPIT BITCH! YOU DONE FO NOW!”

PMd… I’ll take them & come pick them up right now if they’re still avail. Def been wanting to see this flick.

And I’ve only ever had the problems previously mentioned at the Regal on the BLVD in N. Falls… most of the time when I go to Elmwood there’s like 10 people in the movie. Never been to a preview though…

did you want all 4?

PM’d

2 passes left…
I leave work around 4:45-5…
After that, they go to waste.

any left?

Elmwood Regal is pretty getto. I had an ex that lived like 5 mins from there off Washington. I’ll never go there again. people chasin eachother, cops with guns drawn…yeah no thanks.

jesus what a bunch of pussies lol I have never witnessed a problem there or any kind of sketchy crowd at all.

thanks again for the seats, movie was pretty good :tup: and there were absolutely none of the fore mentioned problems nor annoying comments/shenanigans throughout the movie whatsoever.

I did have 2 left, but left work @ 5.

Maybe next time.

Sweet. It may depend on who gives out the passes. The time I went it was 93.7 WBLK :sword:

I’ve never had a problem or shady occurrences while there either.