1/22/08 7PM Untraceable sneak preview *FREE PASSES*

Slopoke and I have 7 extra free passes to see the sneak preview of “Untraceable”…each pass admits 2. They are for the Regal on Elmwood, movie starts at 7pm, but they give out more passes then seats so you have to get their early if you want a seat! If you want a pass please PM me. I have off today and tomorrow so if you want to meet up for a pass today or early tomorrow we can, or we can meet up at the movie. Either way PM me to make arrangements. First 7 people take!

Looks ok… I wouldnt pay to see it but since its free and 10* in buffalo not a whole lot of other options and im still pissed i wasted $40 on Cloverfield so a free movie may make me feel a little better. Basically cops cant find the killer(untraceable) and he has victims hooked up to a device where the more people that visit the website the faster the victim dies.

1 Me and Shannon (slopoke & wait4me)
2 Devin and guest (fuzzyfish)
3 Joe and guest (nitrosane)
4 Justin and guest (01audis4)

lies, all lies

Count me in!

i would be in if justin comes and gets me let me know cal and justin

id be in for this, if i had a vehicle to drive right now.

I miss you guys :frowning:

cal i am 100 percent in

awwwwwww cute!! :slight_smile:

i have a guest? i wont even bring a bitch to a free movie.

lol well then split it with someone else on here if the list fills up

Inb4myawfultasteinwomenbecomesterriblyapparent

Awww, we missed it, that was last year!:lol:

lol fixed

Devin, for some reason this made me laugh so fawking hard.

If slowpoke didn’t have a date I would go…

its slOpoke bitch get it right! lol

ok we will meet up 6-6:15 in the lobby and will have all passes if you wanna go gimme a call before you drive out if your name isnt on the list. 903-9199

Most of us are not one to talk.

its okay justin we can share

ugh… do we have to fight over cal now??

cause i so will. GRRRRRR

anyways…i would def go if i wasnt going to NYC for work wayyyyy too early tomorrow morning :frowning:

have fun :slight_smile: