1-22-07 Drifto meet.

well looks like Ill be out of work early so if anyone wants to meet up. um well get ahold of 01AudiS4 he knows how to get ahold of me.

im in for tonight, i would like to find another spot and kinda just chill for awhile. I mean 11 cars is cool but i cant be wrecking my cobalt lol.

im down for tonight if anyone goes any wheres

well unless anyone is planning a late night, i wont be back until like 10-11. Kinda got stuch here on accident in Hornell.

that sucks… im done here at my office I was debating on runing up to yings (mighty) to grab a slice o pizza and wait to see if anyone shows.

Editoh and how do you get stuch?

Well, someone drop me a phone number and I’ll call when I’m back and see if everyone is still out and about

Everyone be at Mighty about 9:00pm…I dont know whats gonna happen, im not a ringleader or nothin, but maybe somebody else who shows can think of something.

Cya there. <—no leadership skillz

Justin

How lates everyone going to be out for? If I leave now I’ll be there at like 10

ok see you at 9

01audiS4 is riding shotty with me. but we dont have a camra if anyone has one. bring it…

we also dont mind playing leader as we both drive for a living we both have a couple parking lots in mind.

worst vids i have seen, chokos>all

and after a sad and fucked up night… im calling it sleep time.

Pictures to follow tomorrow if and when i can get the Subaru out of the impound lot.

good times tonight!!!..

uh oh:wtf:

oh btw, Mike thanks alot for picking me up/carrying all my shit/dropping me off at my apt. Very appreciated

oh man what happened?

long story short, glitch in the dmv said i have a lapse in insurance, so it came up suspended. So the cop towed/impounded the Suby and is cutting my customs… needless to say if it is just a glitch (which I already spoke with the insurance company and they said there is no lapse) in the DMV software, then I will be furious

Yes!!! Tonight was the Shit.

Slopoke, stfu u weren’t there.

I can’t wait for the vids from tonight. Soo much exciting footage was recorded…including some sweet neon stunts/bloopers.

Great Night.

i’d post my phone vids, but dont got a host :frowning:

many more to be uploaded. I need sleep