1/27/06 Desidarios..Tonight

Sucker Punch is playing…should be a good time. and its something different then O’

i’m stoping there after the beer blast

:tup: ther

:slight_smile:

ill be there

I might stop by…and bring some friends

here is the link for some info on it…

http://http://www.buffalobarfly.com/Desiderios/desiderios.html

should be up there round 10ish…maybe a lil earlier… cover is usually 5$

I’ll be there with my usual homies.

great band, fun times, i’ll be there pwning the dart board

So IM looking @ the pics on the buffalo bar fly’s desideroi’s Section and i came across 99_Civic Si :lol:

http://www.buffalobarfly.com/Desiderios/JP0049-102403.jpg

what kind of band is this?

I might go

My friend’s brother is a guitarest for them… they are pretty good. I might stop up after a movie, maybe around midnight.

They are a rock cover band.

All you people go to this place and I live right behind it… I should go sometime lol

Ack dude, that’s an ol skool pic, like easily 2 years ago. The color came out fux0r3d, and my girl at the time just got outta work. She was all pissed cuz she thought she looked like shit.

I totally never noticed until just now but…I totally inadvertantly (sp?) was puttin up the shocker sign :lol:

edit well, kinda a reverse shocker actually. :slight_smile:

:tdown: To the assholes that park in my parking lot then walk around drunk in the dark. I hope I hit one some night

Soooooo ghammmered right noew

+1 Great night omg sucker punch rawks. Hung with all my usual krew plus i mest krazyjon even though i couldnt find him later for his shot of 151 :frowning:

lol

Definately a good time though place was pretty well packed, sprfreek showed up at the end of the night :tup: I got pretty tipsy, had a blast listenin to the live muzik though :smiley: Can’t wait til next weekend :smiley:

meh i parked across the street at the gas station. and check ont he vette every few minutes liek an ass … just so someone woulden’t hit me. plus there was a huge ditch just after the drive way.

yup lots of peopel i knew … well at least i ended up knowing the biggtest dude in the place… seriously the biggest mother fuckers ever good night … sucker punck was awsome and played good music … hard stuff no ghetto stuff … good times

Last summer as I was pulling into my driveway I saw someone fall into the ditch… it was great lol

that bartender was huuuuuuge