1.6 bar, Alphas, 996

The concern should be the driver, not the car. 600whp cars from EPL have trapped 135+ at the Valley with experienced drivers behind the wheel. Remember Cossey has spent very little time actually driving this car since he’s bought it with the car spending significant time at EPL and at Adams to get mods and prior issues sorted. Given some seat time I have a feeling you’ll see a big difference.

Bakerian you got to drive?!?!?! Cossey, if you need this hustled down the track I would be willing to take one for the team.

" I would be concerned that a 600whp car only trapped 125 "

I detailed it fool. Cossey and I switched cars for the day. He got the Jetta, I got a expensive p-car. :slight_smile:

I also did not break said car. :hug babied it.

Scurred me a bit. Not used to AWDness. Almost made me purchase one.

Drew,

Cossey’s car had a mega boost leak for that run. Just an FYI.

When you detail my Cobra, just so you are aware, I WILL NOT BE DRIVING A GOD DAMN VW PRODUCT!!!

and Cossey my offer still stands :wink:

:rofl That’s fine. IS300 is available.

I will trade full detailz for clutch install?

negative, my car is on hold until i get $$ from sidework to pay for repairs and said detail. It might not even see daylight next year at this point.

^ Hope our car makes it out next year! I’m thinking turbz this winter for my POS

See, when you have a car with forced induction, they can develop leaks of sort, some of which bleed off boost. In my case, I was only running 2/3 of the boost I was supposed to (.9-1.0 as opposed to 1.5-1.6) and still trapped 125. Keep in mind, the car EASILY is losing around 50-75whp because of that boost and meth issue. I still ran an 11.6 at that 125mph. Would you post one of your time slips for a comparison?

And just so you can understand physics, 600whp in a 2000lb Honda will trap easily in the 135-145 range. 600whp in a car that is almost double the weight should be around the 130-135 range, easily. Welcome to physics class, how about you go sit in the corner.

yay cossey can has math

Looks like shit weather/rain tomorrow. Tony Chicks isn’t going to go to LVD tomorrow so I’ll probably not go as well.

Cossey, tony said the 16th is his next attempt to go.

the 16th is the CCDSM track rental, my buddy george from CT asked if i wanted in. i woulda loved too but clutch is done so i’m just gonna watch.

i remember last year a few EPL cars were down there.

Fackkkk I won’t be in town lol.
Wanna take it for me?
If it’s nice Saturday (supposed to rain I think), Tony should go down then.

I need to change the F&R pads on the LGT and bleed the system before the 17th… Got a DE @ LRP.

99% sure I can bring it to the event the 16th no problem.

Bring LGT in next week for pads/fluid flush. I can sneak you in no problem. Running ATE?

where is your shop?

Adam is Cossey only.

Private mechanic.

lol.

fixed for truth

Nice Mr Bakerian

I have my specific customers yes, regulars as most call them.