1 ct loose round diamond!

Your looking at a light 1 ct round/transitional cut diamond
Appraisal says vs2, H color, I say si2, H color
Appraised value = $6,900

my price - $2,500

Damn. Could this be resold to a jeweler?

lmao anyone with cash love4boost will sell it to them.

hes not racists against jewlers

Ha. Just wondering why it’s being sold at this price if it was appraised at about triple the sale price.

hes probably only into it for 40-50% of what he is asking.

Because Jewelers do not pay their perceived value either. Otherwise he would sell it to them.

jewelry lesson 101 -

Appraised value means cock… It LITERALLY means NOTHING.
an appraiser gets paid based on the value of a diamond so there prices are always absolutely rediculous… The more expensive a diamond, the more they charge to appraise it which is why a TON of the time there color and quality is off. Now, when buying retail there is a couple things you have to realize as well… Retailers sell for insanely high prices because you people will pay them… Go to hannoush and look at a $20,000 diamond… Offer him $11,000 for it and I promise you he will take it… You just knocked off $9,000 and hes stiilll probably making $6,000 off you!.. The way I explain it to my customers when they come in trying to sell a 10k retail diamond ring and im offering them 2k is this -
when buying a wedding ring, the price you paid does not coorelate to the value of the actual gold and diamonds, but rather the craftsmanship, time and labor put into making a wedding band. If you have a 18k ring with 100 tiny diamonds in it, that is all labor… It is no different then a paver charging $5,000 to pave a driveway when the materials only cost $800 or however much.

I can sell this stone to a jeweler for a tiny bit less then what I have on here, but I try very hard not to rely on dealers as to be quite honest, there all scumbags that talk shit about one another and gossip to no end…

Tis true.