1 month old blue nose pitbull for sale

Gorgeous dog Dave, I’ll ask around

My rednose pitbull is around 80 pounds and I have a 4 pound chiuawa as well, its the opposite lol, little dog beats the shit out of big dog lol

little dogs are assholes

True story, my 18lb dachshund beats the shitpiss out of the staffy and my cousins 90lb beastmode pitbull.

My friends scottie beats up on my 95lb pitbull :stuck_out_tongue:

My 30lb scottie used to take my sister’s 80lbs bermise mountain dog (or whatever he really was lol)

Wicked cute little pup. GL

Dave, text me 518 701-8651

Wow if I didn’t just get my second pup is be all over him. Very good looking dog. Hope u find a GOOD home for him.

I am pretty sure my cousin is on his way down to pick up the pup as we speak.

If not, Dave definitely get ahold out out of the pits dude. They’re awesome.

Fu jdan. Fu

Oh man he’s cute.

I’m sure Dave will update us either way.

Good luck, I picked up my blue pit for $300 last week. the owner that sold it to me picked it up from the breeder for 650 at 8 weeks old and shes now 11 weeks

OP: Any papers? Guessing not due to price, just curious. Looks good so far, any idea on how parents looked?

Xreaction: You got a good deal! Especially if it has papers. Shit even the guy before you got a steal at 650.

Damn…I wish. Not home enough.

Fuck AKC papers

Pits don’t have papers , ya ever hear of a American staff terrioir ? That’s a pit wit papers .

Pitbulls do have papers. Its UKC. I am a blue nose breeder(as a hobby), and yes every pup i sell has legit UKC Papers. I know every detail about a pitbull, bloodlines etc. Its actually the only dog i know about, or care to know about for that matter.

U.k.c finally recognized em ? Goooood deal . I did not know that