blue nose pit pups

www.bluemonsterkennels.webs.com is our site ill have pics of the pups up in a few days theyre a week old and really bully looking 1 fawn and blue female 5 blue females and 1 blue male prices are between 800 and 1500 depending on the pick

serious inquiries only we prefer to have people whove owned pitbulls before or people who are educated on the breed

champion bloodlines adba reg, 3 times line bred so theyll be thick

they’re so damn cute. I have a champ bloodline blue female at home and she’s the best dog. Very friendly, cuddly, loving, gentle, well behaved and just beautiful.

GLWS, these dogs are the best. Wish I didn’t already have 2 so I could get another.

I love pits but the website screams illegal activity to me.

lol how so?

beautiful dogs

one of my buddies has 2 monstrously strong pitbulls. Champion bloodlines (forget the specfic pit bull type). They are just so awesome. High strung, but awesome.

they are great dogs

I was pretty sure these pictures made it very clear that the owners are against the illegal fighting of the dogs.

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/FoxyHonda/NOFIGHT.jpg

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/FoxyHonda/illegal.jpg

So you guys breeds dogs professionally?

thats what were working toward sometime in the future… i actually have another female that is pregnant and due in the next 2 weeks or so… its the female that is on the home page of our website “bella” she is pregnant by the same male so ill be waist deep in pups in no time… so yes sometime in the next few years we’d like to buy a house with a bit of property and really do the pitbull raising and a kennel how pits need… my pitbulls are all family raised i have a 4 month old son and my dogs love him alot, if anyone wants to come look anytime i only work a few hours a week so my schedule is pretty open just pm me and we can figure somthing out… ill be going to take 2 week pics on tuesday and ill post em up… the first female out already has her eyes open… btw sorry about writing a book

bump up 3 weeks and gettin huge!!!

4 week pics up on the site!!!

I cant get the web site to work can you post some pics very interested

yea it just started doing this today…ill get some up asap

Females

Female #6 and then the only male

nice looking pups. hope they find good homes.

how much for the male

were asking 1500 for him

this is the father blue monster aka: chowder

website back up!!