wtb:wta: blue pitbull

looking for a blue pitbull puppy. 100% pitbull no mixes

I had a blue dob, had alot of hair/skin issues. Make sure this isnt the case with these dogs as well.

had a bluepoint pit, had a ton of skin problems.

have you tried local breeders? There used to be a bunch in the sunday papers… archaiec, I know.

why blue? Blue is just the pigmant of the skin. Its actually a defect…My last apbt was “blue” he actually looked chocolate though. If you want a blue colored purebread pit, I ca find you one. PM me with details of how much you want to spend and if you want adba or UKC and Ill get you one…

hmmm, interesting. My blue pit doesnt have any skin issues or anything. but i do notice she is a little “slower” than my brindle.

my blue carries one of the best bloodlines apparently, and I guess they cross breed the litters, and the incest keeps strong blood lines but attributes to lack of inteligence…or so im told.

but my brindle is too smart for her own good

Pureblood generally means that siblings, or at least cousins have been inbred. This brings on the deteroration of an entire breed. :frowning:

pm sent

well we have 2 pits right now baige and brown and looking for a blue baby prf girl but will take a boy.as for how much i guess it depends on the dogs bloodlines and how old/young and what its registerd as? adba ukc

Who said pureblood, Ive never heard that phrase used. Ive heard purebread, and any dog that has papers or any registration usually comes with a pedigree (family tree) showing that there is no inbreading

easy 716 talking about keeping bloodlines carrying on.

and i’ve heard it used many times by national breeders. big name big $$ dogs.