10 facts about the evo X

The STI and the Evo are incredible cars for the money if you like performance.
These threads are getting annoying.
That is all.

I would say thats an impressive list for how cheap mistu’s are.

Cheap as in quality.

45K is a cheap mitsu?

god, I really need to stop posting in here, but its always at the top of the new post list.

Good, stop… you’ve already made a bunch of useless points.

$45,000?

Just more stuff to break and service

Did the article say that the features were new to the market? No, it said they are new features to the Evo X.

“Well my car has all those features and it’s only $20,000 more.” Yeah well at least there is more than one difference between an Evo and a porcupine.

yup, you are a moron, every post has a warranted comment, nothing is useless, just saying that people are sucking off the EVO X more than most of this board sucks off newman, when there is no reason to. It is not the second coming of Christ, they are trying to sell its “Amazing Technical Features” that have been available on multiple other cars for a long time.

On Sale: January 2008
Expected Pricing: $40,000

Lancer Evolution X is a supercar slayer packed with cutting-edge technology and enough acronyms to match,

tell me what is cutting edge technology?

and that is a price comparison to a comfortably equipped E90/92 M3, you can get a stipped one for $57ish, so basically $10k more for a lot more car?

EDIT: fuck look at the pricing of an S4 or even C63

If the MR was still at $35k I would think its a great buy, its not a great buy for $45k…

How much is an AWD M3?

Doh!!!

It is $40,000 not $45,000. Right?

lol you caught me before I gave up.

10,000 dollars is A LOT of money man, jesus, all the sudden you graduate college and get a bmw and now your some kind of fancy pants guy who can just go around waving 10k like its nothing? Its hard enough to make payments on a 40k car, let alone a 50k or 57k car. Christ you are hating on this car for absolutely no reason.

The dude started this thread because he likes evos and wanted to share some info about it. Christ, gtfo if your gonna get so bent outta shape about someone trying share some automotive knowledge with the rest of the community.

I thought it was a great post.

you can already get the evo X for invoice in cali… so how about low 30s thom.

the biggest complaint that i have over the new evo is that the trunklid is so much higher now. the old evo looked cool with the hood, windowsills and the trunk all being the same height, sedan style. now it has a big gay ass.

full floating mahles? a pos 87 turbododge had those.

lighter engine… well duh… make it out of aluminum as opposed to iron its going to be lighter.

the evo is now trying to be in the pretentious prick market which makes it not cool at all anymore. i liked the old one alot.

Brian

^^^that is the point

and the MR is invoicing in the low 30’s? Find that hard to believe since you can’t even get a dealer to give you a proper estimate on one.

no hating the car, hating on the price point that are trying to market to, the MR should be a $35k car, it would be a great car for that, $45k you are getting into a different market segment which has much more to offer.

and fry see my post about the S4 if you want AWD

way to back up to a completely different argument then your initial posts, also, its been estimated that it will start around 40k, but nothing is official, and there is no way that any marketing/sales dept. would allow them to sell it for 10k more then an sti. It will likely be priced right around the STI for competition.

Southcoast Mitsu FTW! You couldn’t even find Evo’s on the lot here yet (2 weeks ago) and they were $2000 off sticker. :smiley: I know someone that got a 9 from there, and it’s well worth it, unless you have a trade.

X…

I don’t understand you price point argument… inflation happens. look what a new M3 costs, look what a new accord costs.

everything costs more now even though you want to believe that 30K is a price point which doesn’t move with time.

I thought we were talking about fast cars?

Not understeering pigs with 7 sec 0-60 times.